The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
to go from thinking alisha wouldnt have an RID killer -> thinking that there will be a VID killer (which is essentially a RID killer) -> thinking that theres 0 way to know what wacky roles would be in the game seems a bit odd, but the first suggestion about claiming names was in response to notty suggesting a massclaim on like page 1 so its like a bias quote i guess
First quote was a joke but I should've probs clarified it a bit earlier yeah

Boooo

Reaction score
i dont have one it's just a vibe/meta read (as in he's very different to how he usually is as town, from what ive seen)

like i'm 85% sure he's scum but i can't really make a case since it's kind of too difficult to put into words my impression of him now vs my impression of him previously in town games but i'll try to think of a way
I've played with poke twice and i don't really see a difference, hes acting like ive seen him as town imo

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
alright since we're close to the deadline I guess I'll share some of my thoughts that I have noted down so far

Notty - Early in the game they seemed very agreeable from my pov. While it may sound good at first, I do have a tendency to agree with notty awfully much when she's scum, not sure if this necessarily means she is scum though, but I think it's worth nothing. Also later in the day they've seemed very pushy about people claiming (starting with the vices). Now, I know/think that Notty usually supports massclaims when they happen but I can't help be a little suspicious since this literally happened last game when she was mafia. Neutral/Minor scum read

Inffy - Feels town to me. From experience they tend to be more cooperative when town and less cooperative when scum. Doesn't feel like they have a secret agenda of sorts (have been pretty open). Minor town read.

Booo - From my discord mafia games I've realised that I usually have a tendency to scumread Boo - even when they're town. The reason why I'm saying this is that I was getting scum-vibes from Booo initially. Suddenly Notty voted Boo for being "blatantly scum" and I was admittedly a little adamant in voting them just yet as I wanted to see how the situation changed. Later when Notty unvoted it weirded me a little out as she was pretty sure in Boo being scum so if Notty is scum I would think it's likely for Boo to also be. Neutral read.

Hip - Has felt like they usually does when I'm playing with them, haven't really found any reason to be suspicious of them. Neutral/minor town read.

Poke - Doesn't really feel scum, behaves like how I could imagine they would do (ask help around/share their opinions/etc). Minor town read

Tim - Don't really think he's mafia because I don't think he would be so overly clumsy about his vice soft-claim. Besides their whole vice-claim thing feels townish and I don't think it's likely for a mafia to claim their vice in that way. Minor town read.

Mooglie - Like Moog said earlier (I think) he seems town even when mafia so I don't really feel confident in putting him at scum or town yet. Neutral read

Enderfive - Is an experienced player and I value their opinion much although I don't have a strong enough read to put them as scum/town. Neutral read.

Comp - Comp

The rest - minor reads not really worth mentioning.

Boooo

Reaction score
alright since we're close to the deadline I guess I'll share some of my thoughts that I have noted down so far

Notty - Early in the game they seemed very agreeable from my pov. While it may sound good at first, I do have a tendency to agree with notty awfully much when she's scum, not sure if this necessarily means she is scum though, but I think it's worth nothing. Also later in the day they've seemed very pushy about people claiming (starting with the vices). Now, I know/think that Notty usually supports massclaims when they happen but I can't help be a little suspicious since this literally happened last game when she was mafia. Neutral/Minor scum read

Inffy - Feels town to me. From experience they tend to be more cooperative when town and less cooperative when scum. Doesn't feel like they have a secret agenda of sorts (have been pretty open). Minor town read.

Booo - From my discord mafia games I've realised that I usually have a tendency to scumread Boo - even when they're town. The reason why I'm saying this is that I was getting scum-vibes from Booo initially. Suddenly Notty voted Boo for being "blatantly scum" and I was admittedly a little adamant in voting them just yet as I wanted to see how the situation changed. Later when Notty unvoted it weirded me a little out as she was pretty sure in Boo being scum so if Notty is scum I would think it's likely for Boo to also be. Neutral read.

Hip - Has felt like they usually does when I'm playing with them, haven't really found any reason to be suspicious of them. Neutral/minor town read.

Poke - Doesn't really feel scum, behaves like how I could imagine they would do (ask help around/share their opinions/etc). Minor town read

Tim - Don't really think he's mafia because I don't think he would be so overly clumsy about his vice soft-claim. Besides their whole vice-claim thing feels townish and I don't think it's likely for a mafia to claim their vice in that way. Minor town read.

Mooglie - Like Moog said earlier (I think) he seems town even when mafia so I don't really feel confident in putting him at scum or town yet. Neutral read

Enderfive - Is an experienced player and I value their opinion much although I don't have a strong enough read to put them as scum/town. Neutral read.

Comp - Comp

The rest - minor reads not really worth mentioning.
you especially scum read me when youre mafia and ive found you out ?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
woops even poke misunderstood it 1 post after and tim cleared it up instantly
i am a fool
i mean i dont think it was a joke at all tbh

i think tim thought it was + corrected poke and then twg was like 'uh yeah it was a joke...' but at the time it didnt read to me like a joke at all
I've played with poke twice and i don't really see a difference, hes acting like ive seen him as town imo
ive played with him once on forums and then like 3 times on LCN

inf has only caused chaos today, and thats not very cooperative if u ask me
lets be real ive outed at least 2 of your teammates

Unvote
Vote Weak
id also be on board for this

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
you said you townread hip now!
+ you better be talking about poke/twg and not me
no i didnt i said i was questioning my scumread on him

but overall i do still lean scum on him, but the only reason i have left out of the ones i had is his overreaction to my pressure

and i was talking about poke/twg yeah (still am slightly sus of you though but you have seemed fine recently)

Status
Not open for further replies.