The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also i asked alisha about the verb thing and she refused to answer me so why would she answer you/notty and not me
uh idk
if it helps me and notty got our own person votecount in our chat but i think that was just a fun thing done by alisha to answer our question and that it meant nothing (my role says 0 about it)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
uh idk
if it helps me and notty got our own person votecount in our chat but i think that was just a fun thing done by alisha to answer our question and that it meant nothing (my role says 0 about it)
so did alisha actually say 'yes' or did she just post the votecount

and did you guys vote each other before posting that votecount

like is it possible that she wont explicitely answer but in the event a vote that isn't a vote happens, she posts the votecount, and therefore answered you in that sense

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
so did alisha actually say 'yes' or did she just post the votecount

and did you guys vote each other before posting that votecount

like is it possible that she wont explicitely answer but in the event a vote that isn't a vote happens, she posts the votecount, and therefore answered you in that sense
ya it was just the votecount
and it happened after i 'voted' notty (i did 'lick nottykitten' in bold)
so ya i guess

Boooo

Reaction score
dont bother editing it to make it look presentable just splash some thoughts down! i just wanna get a rough idea for where you're at that's all
okay fine

Inffy- I've only played with him once and I've heard he's good so I'm also weary of trusting him too much but we've agreed a few times so i think our heads are in similar places
Slight town
%55/%45
town/scum

Notty- Weird af, normally i would sus them harder but several people have told me this is normal for them, still a little inclined to trust my gut
%45/55%
town/scum

TWG- Weird vibes, he's been quiet like he is as mafia and whenever he does talk it's just weird.
%43/57%
town/scum

Tim- i think his claims sound decently genuine, but I've also never played with him so i'm weary of that
55%/45%
town/scum

Poke- He's playing like i think he does are town- but i haven't seen him as scum so i'm not so sure how right i am
53%/47%
town/scum

Hip- i had a lot of sus on them yesterday but it has gone down a little as time has gone on, however i still have a few things from her still strikes me as scummy.
%42/58%
town/scum
(Connected with Notty?)

Moog- No reason to sus him as of yet, he seems to be genuinely scumhunting
55%/45%
town/scum

i think that's everyone who's been active enough for me to have an opinion on?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
yeah they were actually saying im god
are you saying god isn't good????????

also (i was looking back at the mafia stats thread since i wanted to prove inf was bad but he actually has the third highest winrate but ummm that stats thread was from ages ago so who even cares, inf is carried by his teammates) and what if it wasnt an inactive and instead was someone trying to sabotage my rating of being the least likely person to die before day 1!!!!!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i have soccer practice though lol
i'm gonna need to bounce in a bit
i read this as scooter practice for a while

it was very traumatic, notty was taken hostage and i had to pay a hefty ransom to have their captors let them go
help captive. but

Status
Not open for further replies.