The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hi so Ive finally caught up now, was a bit busy.
Why did a bunch of people end up voting for poke yesterday? It seems to me it was literally just infs reads and everyone jumping on? I still wouldnt want to lynch him, at least not yet, but that may change depending on what information is revealed about game mechanics

Nice to see nobody died, Moog, with your item, was it that you always had it and it got used upon someone trying to nightkill you? Or was it that you had to actually use it for it to work

In terms of reads - kinda hard to tell yet, especially as a lot of posts are kinda memey (is that a word???)

So far the mechanics we know about that (most? some?) players have is a vice, ability, and item(s). Info about the vice could probably be used against town, so if anyone has any info on abilities or items could be useful to get a better idea of the game setup

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
i feel like this vice talk is DANGEROUS for some reason
youve outed your vice, can you explain why you thought this when it doesnt seem like you outing vague info on your vice would harm your role?

Why do you care?
why don't we have my other question answered first and then i'll answer that

In terms of reads - kinda hard to tell yet, especially as a lot of posts are kinda memey (is that a word???)
what lol. are you still back on page 7 cause there's been alot of non-memes

I have received an item that allows me to kill someone tonight. Please advise.
firstly, it told you the item description upon receiving it? i got nothin' so idk how this works
secondly, please dont listen to inf unless you actually agree without being strongly persuaded into it
thirdly, do you have any thoughts of your own so far

and i mean sorta, inffy? most of them are in here: (i didnt see a better spot to quote lol)
and i don't have alot to add to that. ig youre still slightly above neutral since people say so and you dont feel particularly scummy overall - but due mostly to not understanding how your one argument (are there two? not many at least) against me results in you being totally sure im mafia and ignoring everyone else im certainly considering it more. but it doesnt jive with my guesses at the gamestate either so shrug
boo's still town to me, notty sorta confirms moog and i dont have any issues with that rn, hip's id say a lil bit town
i don't really have reads on anyone else cause i dont feel like anyone else has done anything. ill go iso some people i can probably get a weak read on like ender tho

ender's still chill yeah.

it implies he's teaming with that someone
he wouldnt need to softhint in main chat to team with other mafia though? so is this thought related to him being 3p?

my thoughts on tim end up revolving around his role cause i feel like that's all he's talked about. some reads, tim, por favor? i keep thinking of new thoughts though so it's not really in a stable state. Timdood3 if i were to suggest you hmm, visit moog, would you have any response of consideration to that

hk's v slight meh, skele's still meh (gonna vote him for now tbh), sessy smells good and evil people never do, (boo: is meme), stranger's like, fine, like, ig, like, sure, wagonomics make me suspect one or shadow or mulb is evil but i have literally nothing to say on either rn so that's not a real read yet, i think that's all i can squeeze out rn
as promised

vote skele

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I was pretty certain that Inf was town earlier but idk right now, since their reads are like opposite from me.

anyway

poke/hip/twg SCUM

moog/notty TOWN
Meanwhile I think me/Poke/(maaybe)hip is all town and Notty/Boo is a probable scum team.

Also hipmeow you said you gained an item last night, but lost it? Don't really see any reason for why you wouldn't claim it unless it activated your vice, especially when it 'may' prove your innocence?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 4601

firstly, it told you the item description upon receiving it? i got nothin' so idk how this works
secondly, please dont listen to inf unless you actually agree without being strongly persuaded into it
thirdly, do you have any thoughts of your own so far
  1. Yes.
  2. Inffy seems like a nice person
  3. No. Everyone is just acting like how they normally would (at least in my experience) so I don't really have any strong vibes or opinions about anyone, and as far as analysing posts go I have the tendency to form suspicions based on vibes first then fish for evidence later which just discredits the evidence so we'll see.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
was that the actual name?
yes
Nice to see nobody died, Moog, with your item, was it that you always had it and it got used upon someone trying to nightkill you? Or was it that you had to actually use it for it to work
no it just gets auto used
youve outed your vice, can you explain why you thought this when it doesnt seem like you outing vague info on your vice would harm your role?
im literally a vanilla right now + kinda needed to say my vice to explain how i survived (i guess i could have just said i had an item but pssh i live life on the edge)

also i wouldnt be surprised if theres one of those fake-backfire-item role things and mulb's item actually kills them

hipmeow

Reaction score
Also @hipmeow you said you gained an item last night, but lost it? Don't really see any reason for why you wouldn't claim it unless it activated your vice, especially when it 'may' prove your innocence?
well let it me put it this way i feel like that item protected me hence why i both gained and lost it (im pretty sure oog said his pet bunny was also just gone from his inv or whatever) but it could just be someone steals items

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well let it me put it this way i feel like that item protected me hence why i both gained and lost it (im pretty sure oog said his pet bunny was also just gone from his inv or whatever) but it could just be someone steals items
Yes, but I don't see why you can't just claim what it is then? Especially if it 'protected' you?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
ya it was just gone (your terminology of lost was right too!)
Question for everyone who has gained an item today/tonight/whenever; did you ever get a description or information what the item does? Yes/no?
nope (i guess my pet had no description either since it was only described within the vice)

Status
Not open for further replies.