The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Maybe you should give credibility to your role today
what do you mean

I will not entertain these information-conceiling tactics
why not

if its better for town then i should try it

so im trying it, i think i can get her lynched on this info alone and have best of both worlds, why wouldnt i do that

tbh Infected_alien8_ just claim (i believe you but i dont think youll get enough votes for the boo lynch without)
i mean its whoever has the most votes gets lynched so unless majority of town think theres a better option we can easily lynch boooo

Also just to give more weight to my third party theory, flavour wise everyone was teleported from all over the world so it would make sense that people don't know eachother (aka how is a Mafia formed) but instead people act in their own self-interest (third parties) and some might try to recruit others (Tim/cult)
oog said this last game!

its possible to give people a new motive once theyre in, or maybe they were all part of some cult-thing out in the real world that had started to grow in size and able to identify each other as part of that cult once they were in

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
its possible to give people a new motive once theyre in, or maybe they were all part of some cult-thing out in the real world that had started to grow in size and able to identify each other as part of that cult once they were in
This is far-fetched. Flavour wise nobody should know eachother. Theres no Mafia this game which further more lays waste to your Boooo/Hip/Poke teaming theory in my opinion.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is far-fetched. Flavour wise nobody should know eachother. Theres no Mafia this game which further more lays waste to your Boooo/Hip/Poke teaming theory in my opinion.
not really far-fetched

literally last game you were given a new mafia motive upon joining

and you're wrong that nobody should know each other since my flavour contradicts exactly that

Status
Not open for further replies.