The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean tbh if this was the case, hips posts from last page seem to suggest he forgot this since they do imply what inf was suggesting aka hes guilty still!
i mean tbh i can see him as town also just forgetting what happened and like using my assumptions to re-write his memory

so im back to being unsure about hip again but i do still lean scum

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but you were the one who was reaching, just because i thought you were reaching doesnt mean it wasnt a reason to suspect me as scum, plus i swear i said i suspected you both during this argument it was just during the end i changed my mind
how was i reaching and boooo wasn't when we literally had the exact same argument except she was convinced you were scum and voted for you to die and i didnt
boo didnt reach for a reason to lynch me she went along with YOUR reach
which means she agreed with it and held the same reason for suspecting you
yes but i wasnt suspecting you BECAUSE of the reason, it was the REACH which only YOU reached for
this doesnt say anything like 'but boo was suspicious because of my defensiveness' its literally saying 'you both had the same argument but uhh you said it first so youre bad!!!!!' to me

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i wasnt suspecting him because OF the argument i was suspecting him BECAUSE of how it felt like he was REACHING for a reason to make me look scum which booo went with because apparently it WORKED
this makes 0 sense
this feels like youre trying to say vibes without saying vibes because youre too conservative to say vibes are a fine way of accusing someone

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
ok maybe i can understand
are you saying inf went from point A to point B to point C with unsound logic, but progressing from point C his logic made sense, and boo joined at point C so they were following the sound logic as opposed to using a series of unsound logics to get to the sound logic

Boooo

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I was running errands all day.

I gave the bomb to inffy because I trust him more than anyone else and so I also kinda trust his reads. Also I wanted to see if inffy would actually give it to one of his sus' or if someone else would explode. If I wanted to blow him up I wouldn't have given it to him so early

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
like idk how to explain it. inf as a mafia was like hmmmm lets push hip on something he said maybe ill be able to make him look bad. wow it worked. wow booo agrees with this reasoning too.

like thats how i see it
but the reason you interpreted it as 'inf as mafia was like hmmmm lets push on hip' was since you thought the reason i suspected you was a 'reach'

so if boooo agreed with that reason (apparently she didnt but) then she'd also be accusing you with the same reason, and therefore having the same 'reach'

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

I gave the bomb to inffy because I trust him more than anyone else and so I also kinda trust his reads. Also I wanted to see if inffy would actually give it to one of his sus' or if someone else would explode. If I wanted to blow him up I wouldn't have given it to him so early
This is honestly hilarious

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

it literally says that it blows up n2 and that the person doesnt get told that they received the bomb until the next night so thered be no way for me to pass it on

Status
Not open for further replies.