The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So Oog are you pranking us or did you actually not get the pet cat
my day action is to create the item and my night one is to choose a visitor

so if i was night role blocked i assume my visit would be blocked but by that point my item was already created so visitors would still get it

so i assume i was blocked

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but i guess my conspiracy theory that mulb + inf are mafia is dead since now it would be inf + mulb + twg and thats a bit much

alternatively this proves inf was roleblocked aka not mafia and im 99% inno

alternatively im mafia along with notty, never had the day chat ability and had to get my mafia buddy/myself to block inf so that i would have an excuse to not do the day chat/inf wasnt blocked and i did receive the pet cat but im lying since it has no effect on me

obviously im TOTALLY not mafia, of course

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Maybe lying in Hope that they hit you again and waste a nightkill but I'd rather know if Inf was roleblocked or not.
Hope Mikaelson
but no inf was actually roleblocked which means someone on the mafia team is paying some attention (but then why was poke killed if they were paying attention yesterday)
obviously poke could have been killed by a third party/vig i guess but then where was the mafia kill

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hope Mikaelson
but no inf was actually roleblocked which means someone on the mafia team is paying some attention (but then why was poke killed if they were paying attention yesterday)
obviously poke could have been killed by a third party/vig i guess but then where was the mafia kill
TheWeakGuy48_ would it tell me if i got nightkilled while holding the shield

Status
Not open for further replies.