The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipmeow

Reaction score
im confused

is your argument

- maf need x item, ender gives it out, so ender is maf
- mulb needs y item, i give it out, so mulb is maf
basically ender can make 3 specific items right. so assuming hes mafia, we already know boo needed books to active their vice which gave maf a positive effect, my lip balm gives mul a positive effect too (these guys are unique in that their vices basically seem exclusively good/ have no downside). idk if this even makes sense but it does to me

hipmeow

Reaction score
basically ender can make 3 specific items right. so assuming hes mafia, we already know boo needed books to active their vice which gave maf a positive effect, my lip balm gives mul a positive effect too (these guys are unique in that their vices basically seem exclusively good/ have no downside). idk if this even makes sense but it does to me
too add on i guess this thought process relies on the fact that im assuming mafia would have some other way to create these items if they kill one of these townies because if not their vice would just be useless

hipmeow

Reaction score
but they dont need their vice, its just something extra

i think this line of reasoning on ender is bad tbh
but i mean it seems dumb to just have like this special thing they have and whoops they accidently kill idk poke and boo cant use their vice to their advantage at all. basically inf is our backup and ender is the mafia backup. plus you have to atleast agree boos and by the looks of things muls vices are unique in that they are purely benefical

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but i mean it seems dumb to just have like this special thing they have and whoops they accidently kill idk poke and boo cant use their vice to their advantage at all. basically inf is our backup and ender is the mafia backup. plus you have to atleast agree boos and by the looks of things muls vices are unique in that they are purely benefical
no

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im confused (about this and also your argument before)

so are you saying you think ender is maf because boooo (scum) needed his items and you dont think scum would be vulnerable to killing the person they need?

if so then surely that means you think youre mafia if you think mulb is mafia for that ^

im like 85% convinced you slipped but also my brain just wants to jump on you for everything this game so im not voting you YET

Status
Not open for further replies.