The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
so basically the flavor is, 'i go out and have a good time with someone'
i guess i keep them 'occupied', but at the same time keep them safe from harm
occupied while you steal their items, item stealer

anyway
2 protection roles in a game where theres a role with a bulletproof vest (hey thats me) and only 1 kill per night

also hk is literally claiming hooker if not item stealer (roleblock, sleazy, 'take out to have a good time')

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
see i agree at face value hk's claim is sus for like all the reasons oog said

but at the same time WOULD HE REALLY MAKE THESE CLAIMS AS SCUM and think he can get away with it (wow its wifom the thing oog loves)

so idk im conflicted
im just conflicted about why would lie about not getting an item (since in the world where he is mafia blocker he still should have gotten it?)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im just conflicted about why would lie about not getting an item (since in the world where he is mafia blocker he still should have gotten it?)
yeah i was thinking about that too

my only idea was 'he's mafia and think he'll look super townie for saying such suspicious claims (since people might wifom read him town) and so he added that on there just to make it even more 'suspicious' and therefore 'surely not scum'

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
my only idea was 'he's mafia and think he'll look super townie for saying such suspicious claims (since people might wifom read him town) and so he added that on there just to make it even more 'suspicious' and therefore 'surely not scum'
ya he did a similar thing with his claim last game, saying that he could be in rooms alone and stuff

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
ya he did a similar thing with his claim last game, saying that he could be in rooms alone and stuff
not that it relates to this game,

but in hindsight i should have left that out of the claim. i didnt even realize people would fuzz over that. EVEN THO EVERYONE WAS WRONG ABOUT IT CUS ANYONE COULD BE ALONE IN A ROOM AND SURVIVE.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i cannot lie i literally cannot understand what happened
2 protective roles
both claim to have visited the same person
one claims to have been given an item from visiting that person
the other claims to have not

in my mind this situation would make sense if hk is town and his block stopped people from receiving the items even if they did visit, so twg is lying, but twg's action is confirmed both night 1 and night 2

its not like an item stealer could have visited hk since why would they visit someone who openly claimed to have received 0 items + my items all disappeared last night + it would still theoretically appear in his inventory

i DONT UNDERSTAND THIS MAKES NEGATIVE SENSE

Status
Not open for further replies.