The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean I also kinda still think notty killed poke too
Notty has been aggressive this game and has voted/suspected me + others basically without reason (unless you count the meme "cult" thing I guess), honestly if they don't care for claiming I wouldn't mind voting them.

I think my current suspects are Notty/Ender/HKC. Notty because what I just said, Ender because of what I wrote earlier today and HKC because I'm not sure about there being two protective roles with no clear 2nd kill (at least yet)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Notty has been aggressive this game and has voted/suspected me + others basically without reason (unless you count the meme "cult" thing I guess), honestly if they don't care for claiming I wouldn't mind voting them.

I think my current suspects are Notty/Ender/HKC. Notty because what I just said, Ender because of what I wrote earlier today and HKC because I'm not sure about there being two protective roles with no clear 2nd kill (at least yet)
Claiming would make my role useless. You're just going to have to trust Oogs assessment of my role for now.

hipmeow

Reaction score
im just gonna say, i have no clue whos who now
well looking back on the claims the only real things id say im quite sure about is: inf is prob third party and i trust oog because i mean i believe his claim and i dont think maf would have that roll and weak just because well he gave me a shield and i dont see a mafia giving out shields. also i guess since my ender and mul theory kinda died i guess im more sus of hk

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
friendly reminder that mac ltin and comp still need to claim
i am especially interested in comps since maybe it can shed light on what happened with the cats last night??????
MacTarvish claim
Ltin claim

i do believe nottys claim + i can confirm its 100% useless post-claim but if enough people desperately want them to claim i guess im not mega opposed to it

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
friendly reminder that mac ltin and comp still need to claim
i am especially interested in comps since maybe it can shed light on what happened with the cats last night??????
MacTarvish claim
Ltin claim

i do believe nottys claim + i can confirm its 100% useless post-claim but if enough people desperately want them to claim i guess im not mega opposed to it
Afraid it doesn't

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
All this talk about how likely it is for 2 protective roles and i gotta say, i do wonder why it woild be necesary to have that much protection, when so little kills happend (unless there is a strong roll still out there or maf got crazy hidden powers). However i dont find it too crazy, it wouldn't be the first game with two sorta prot roles, and because i also have that block they could coexist.

I forgot, did twg tell his vice? If you consider vices, if my vice objective isnt met i cant do squat. Tbf usually a lynch does happen, but if twg could also be limited by a vice it would make a lot more sense for 2 prot roles.

If i make it, i still wonder who to protect tonight. Im kinda hesitant to rule anyone out as a potential visit for me, then again dont feel like blocking a play again if someone is going for it.

Just also remember, didnt both stranger and mulb claim oracle (or whatever you want to call it). Is there a way we can use them somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.