[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
oh wait I forgot Jacethegray you know stranger outside of the game right, have you played with them before
Yes, Jacethegray and I know each other IRL.

I'm confused as to why people are voting Booo as well. I also have a bad feeling about Mischief tbh - I'd like her to explain more as to why she thinks Boooo is scum.

Vote Mischief

hipmeow

Reaction score
since imo at least hip using a semi-colon is very clearly out of character and I think he'd recognize that
hey i like my posts to be readable on the forums, hence why i use commas and full stops which i never do in any other setting
to say 'oh me saying it was boring doesn't mean I want to be killed', so it felt like it had some different intention behind it - whether that's pretending he cares to overcompensate for knowing he won't be killed by mafia, or whether it's linked to his role as a townie or whatever though, who knows
and me saying this was basically just me saying nothing happened to me last night aswell as an attempt at being active seeing as i have nothing else to bring up

Mischief

Reaction score
Stranger from Planet 9

No reasoning, I'm willing to change to different votes, I just wanted to be the first vote/start the conversation/train. The reason I haven't really decided to change yet is because boo themselves have not spoken yet and we should make use of the pressure

I haven't been really encouraging people to vote boo so I'm surprised/worried as everyone else of the vote train for my pretty much "bad vibe" reasons

hipmeow

Reaction score
The reason I haven't really decided to change yet is because boo themselves have not spoken yet and we should make use of the pressure
i mean prob not the best to bring attention to this but im pretty sure they are one vote from being lynched and a mafia could jump on real easy right about now (although i guess it does make me a bit sus of boo that this hasnt happened but it could just be no one noticed) but i think you should unvote seeing as your entire aim is to get them to speak

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean prob not the best to bring attention to this but im pretty sure they are one vote from being lynched and a mafia could jump on real easy right about now (although i guess it does make me a bit sus of boo that this hasnt happened but it could just be no one noticed) but i think you should unvote seeing as your entire aim is to get them to speak
wat I swear only 3 people voted her

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Unvote boo

Side note theory of them missing night is being strengthened
see you say you have no reasoning yet also say you have this theory and mentioned it before you voted as well so what's going on there

also the night had no deadline so I don't think night would have ended if she didn't send an action in

Mischief

Reaction score
Reasoning to me is like solid reasoning/theory

Things like missing night or bad vibes is not really a good reason to vote someone over saying someone has been covering for a person that has been lynched as mafia imo (some people may count both as reasoning )

Secondly is that I don't have confidence in my "reasoning" so I'm not gonna encourage people by saying I have a good idea when I honestly think it's flimsy at best. If I was really confident boo was mafia I would definitely be saying "This is my reasoning, this is why, vote him guys" but it's day 1 and there really isn't much to go off of so....

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Reasoning to me is like solid reasoning/theory

Things like missing night or bad vibes is not really a good reason to vote someone over saying someone has been covering for a person that has been lynched as mafia imo (some people may count both as reasoning )

Secondly is that I don't have confidence in my "reasoning" so I'm not gonna encourage people by saying I have a good idea when I honestly think it's flimsy at best. If I was really confident boo was mafia I would definitely be saying "This is my reasoning, this is why, vote him guys" but it's day 1 and there really isn't much to go off of so....
fair enough, I thought that was prob what you meant by reasoning but just wanted you to clarify

my vibes have not changed about them so whatever. plus i am only voting them for vibes what can you even say in response to that
fair enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.