[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boooo

Reaction score
Ill slide into your dm's too just you watch
id sure like to slide into Alisha's dms ?
The game was boring/stagnating from my point of view so I spiced up the conversation and let it run for a little bit so now we have stuff to get reads from and ditch those to lynch Poke instead
sounds like youre taking what inffy said and using it as an excuse

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
had a busy couple of days, gonna catch up and mark down my thoughts as i go

yeah it's pretty clear from this that there is a maintenance guy somewhere
in addition, i'd wager they're town, assuming the machine is good for the town (sidenote: i understand that some of you have already played this setup or at least know something more about it than what was posted in the signups thread? if that is the case, maybe share that info with the rest of us because i don't have time to search through another game thread and therefore don't have as much info as you do, so in order to keep us all on the same page, whatever info you have about the setup, pls share)
I don't think anybody knows anything else from other games or anything, where do you get that impression from?

remind me again what has the artist role usually been in escres games because i see the name popping up almost every game and i've never known what it actually is
or i've long forgotten
it was only in one game, it was a role I made for my first game I hosted, it was a serial killer who drew a picture in ms paint of their target dying and it got stuck to the thread in the morning (and they couldn't kill twice consecutively but they could paint every night, and once in the game they could go to the art museum out of town to be immune to visits that night)

oak was it and he drew notty's avatar with red stitches and blood and wrote 'snitches get stitchers'

altho ORIGINALLY the artist was a fakeclaim i made in my first scum game (jivvi's one where he asked us all for a favourite colour in our signup post) and then it became a meme and then i made it into an actual role in my game

if you want
i can go the inf route next time
and
post the reply to each quote ?? ?'? ?????
excuse me most of the time I do the big wall posts!
why haven't they admitted to lying then?

last time I accepted that 'notty was just being notty' they were 3p- so ?
since they don't think it's the right time yet maybe, but I agree the fact they haven't outed it yet does make it seem less and less likely that it is a bait (but I do still think it is kinda)

lets just lynch poke guys trust me it will work out
how sure are you % wise just curious

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Basically what I expected out of Notty and whether I want to lynch them or not, that realistically won't happen. Agree w/Boo that the sudden bro-up with hip is odd. Don't buy it as a credible tell, but it'd be a hell of a nice performance to push each other and come out looking town-ish.

If we're reverting to gut reads, unvote, Vote Stranger

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_
mars is like the forum sobbity lmfao
he's sob's alt

wait I feel like I may be using a different way of thinking about how this % works than you so let me CLARIFY

is 50% the threshold for having a scumread for you or could you have a scumread on someone at like 20% certainty

like is 60% pretty high or not

Status
Not open for further replies.