Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Mischief's posts the past few pages all seem to fall in one of three categories
1. Someone frantically panicking because they are about to be lynched
2. A scum frantically panicking because they are about to be lynched
3. Someone who has given up on the game and accepts they will be lynched

I'm not really sure what all that says though
#2 is ovbs scummy but #1 is neutral and #3 probably leans a bit more to the town side of things imo

Boooo

Reaction score

#2 is ovbs scummy but #1 is neutral and #3 probably leans a bit more to the town side of things imo
Yeah I disagree (I think? It's late)

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #7

Boooo - 2 (PokeSvorlds, Jacethegray) [L-6]
Stranger from Planet 9 - 4 (MarsKid, Boooo, Mischief, Mooglie) [L-4]
Mischief - 5 (Nottykitten, Stranger from Planet 9, Hipmeow, Boooo, Infected Alien8_) [L-3]

With 15 Players alive it will take 8 votes to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

A deadline has been set. 4 PM UTC Sunday, 10/6.
If no majority has been reached by the deadline, the player will the most votes will be lynched, with ties being decided randomly.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
"siren alarm*

After watching everyone treat the machine badly, you have decided to guard the machine, calling out anyone you see touching it, whether it be for good or bad"

paraphrased at least
Is it me or does mis seem like this maintenance guy. Not completely sure, but feels like it could be a thing.

Actually, im not sold on lynching mis. Fair, if they are actually going to try to not help town wed better lynch her rn, but i feel like their role couls be useful, IF they are telling the truth.

I dont think mis lied to swing the vote, so i feel mis is telling the truth. Correct me if im wrong, but afaik 3p's are likely able to visit the machine (from 3p's weve seen so far), mafia need to visit machine to kill, and some, but not all, townies can visit machine (i dont know if these roles need to, but remember some people saying they could). Mis' role, if used right could potentially lead to maf then. Say mis reveals someone visiting the machine, and they cant explain why, thatd be quite susp.

All in all, id rather give mis a chance to help. That being said, i dont know who to lynch otherwise, since the other player with a bunch of votes, stranger, i still dont know why they are being voted.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
no, mis is getting lynched
Everyone has an action that can visit the machine right? Or is that not true? I'm a bit confused now
there was another quote I thought of, being that she thought she visited the machine every night instead of who she was checking but it's possible she associated putting an alarm on the machine with visiting but there's no way she thought everyone visited the machine every night with the role she claims

vote mis

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score

yeah uh why did you send this if it doesnt say or mean anything

Yeah I disagree (I think? It's late)
and what are you even disagreeing with, there's nothing to

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I dont think mis lied to swing the vote, so i feel mis is telling the truth. Correct me if im wrong, but afaik 3p's are likely able to visit the machine (from 3p's weve seen so far), mafia need to visit machine to kill, and some, but not all, townies can visit machine (i dont know if these roles need to, but remember some people saying they could). Mis' role, if used right could potentially lead to maf then. Say mis reveals someone visiting the machine, and they cant explain why, thatd be quite susp.

All in all, id rather give mis a chance to help. That being said, i dont know who to lynch otherwise, since the other player with a bunch of votes, stranger, i still dont know why they are being voted.
Why would there be a third party who has to expose two anti-town to win then?

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Yes I did, my opinion on their reads is that it seems like they're echoing what everyone else already agrees on. Also they post reads but other than that they give virtually no input, it's very weird imo
lmfao. boo's still tomorrow's lynch. (or vig?) neither of those statements make the slightest hint of sense and are completely made up

I don't doubt you're a 3p, I just doubt that you're telling the truth about your wincon
I don't like how mis just voted wherever poke seemingly told them too, I mean it makes sense as 3p when poke is their big town read but it still gives off super weird vibes to me
Um yikes that makes a lot of sense now, but poke voting with you is just getting weirder and weirder to me
But on the other hand there was a point where it seemed like mis was asking if poke wanted them to vote stranger and he did say 'no' I found this whole thing weird at the time but looking back on it, it is possible they're all a team, especially since poke said not to vote stranger
>says theyre sure theyre 3p
>implies we're mafia buddies
also that's literally not what happened for the last quote. they voted stranger and it sounded like they were saying they did cause i did. and then i said i hadnt voted stranger since i hadn't and didnt want them to, but they uh didn't change vote. it was probably just a vote to try and save themself. which .. if they wer

not that im surprised boo is making up more nonsense but man you were so much better as scum last game. well actually maybe you weren't but you looked better to me at least

Mischief

Reaction score
This doesn't seem right

Frankly it's too easy for at this point, what was that reasoning poke? It definitely would not be the first time I misread a game sheet. In fact, I think I miss understood my own role twice this game.

I never took you as the sort of person to Lynch a Cs night one so unless you have some better reasoning you should say so. Otherwise, either you are dumber than I thought or you are purposely acting like you read me scum. We both know you don't join a wolf wagon so easily. I had such high expectations sighhhh

I can prove myself in a night, why can't you guys wait a night?

Boooo

Reaction score
Votecount #7

Boooo - 2 (PokeSvorlds, Jacethegray) [L-6]
Stranger from Planet 9 - 4 (MarsKid, Boooo, Mischief, Mooglie) [L-4]
Mischief - 5 (Nottykitten, Stranger from Planet 9, Hipmeow, Boooo, Infected Alien8_) [L-3]

With 15 Players alive it will take 8 votes to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

A deadline has been set. 4 PM UTC Sunday, 10/6.
If no majority has been reached by the deadline, the player will the most votes will be lynched, with ties being decided randomly.
I have two votes, very impressive

Is it me or does mis seem like this maintenance guy. Not completely sure, but feels like it could be a thing.

Actually, im not sold on lynching mis. Fair, if they are actually going to try to not help town wed better lynch her rn, but i feel like their role couls be useful, IF they are telling the truth.

I think mis is lying about his wincon and abilities, it's way too town sided to be 3p

what are you even disagreeing with, there's nothing to
One of his points but I don't remember why

lmfao. boo's still tomorrow's lynch. (or vig?) neither of those statements make the slightest hint of sense and are completely made up

>says theyre sure theyre 3p
>implies we're mafia buddies
also that's literally not what happened for the last quote. they voted stranger and it sounded like they were saying they did cause i did. and then i said i hadnt voted stranger since i hadn't and didnt want them to, but they uh didn't change vote. it was probably just a vote to try and save themself. which .. if they wer

not that im surprised boo is making up more nonsense but man you were so much better as scum last game. well actually maybe you weren't but you looked better to me at least
How is it made up? And I think it makes perfect sense as well, I think strangers reads mostly echo what everyone else thinks and that they aren't genuine

I only recall saying a 'thought' mis was 3p and I'm still pretty sure they are but they could still be mafia, I'm not 100% sure (although I somehow doubt it)

Also I never said you two were a team, I said that that situation seem weird to me, idk why you're so paranoid

And finally it's probably a good idea to stop twisting the context of my posts, k thanks

Mischief

Reaction score
For people who think I would not mess up my role/misread stuff:

My last game I was a mafia doctor and I thought I could protect myself, it was only after I made my own plan based off the thought I could protect myself, said in the chat I could protect myself, only then did host go : dude you can't protect yourself.

I make a lot of assumptions but the "doesn't everyone visit the machine" statement was more of a question? A question in which I didn't really think about whether or not everyone could visit the machine, I just wanted people to turn the conversation into who visited the machine or not. That's a bit hard to understand but the best way to example it is

>Misread the introduction
>Assumed everyone could visit, didn't actually think really hard/compare it to my own role and took my bad reading skills at face value (the truth)
> Asked the question to get information for my role, hoping to change the conversation into if someone visits tomorrow
> Was corrected and started to wonder if like only 2 people could visit the machine

Mischief

Reaction score

Where does third party fall into all this? You realize I hard claimed third party right?

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
I never took you as the sort of person to Lynch a Cs night one
except cs is a confirmed role and you are definitely not. i assume you mean the part of the introduction that says the machine can be visited, which i mean could be true, but there's no way you thought "oh i can visit any two people and i'll win, and my role is literally pointless"

I think strangers reads mostly echo what everyone else thinks
then you didnt read them or havent paid attention to the game.

I only recall saying a 'thought' mis was 3p
well i mean i quoted the part where you said you were sure so you're literally arguing against yourself

Also I never said you two were a team
well i mean i quoted the part where you said you "thought" we might be a team so you're literally arguing against yourself

Mischief

Reaction score
except cs is a confirmed role and you are definitely not. i assume you mean the part of the introduction that says the machine can be visited, which i mean could be true, but there's no way you thought "oh i can visit any two people and i'll win, and my role is literally pointless"
I hate ya, I actually tried to help you. You're so cold bleh.

I literally said I took it at face value. As in I trusted my own memory/the hosts words. So I didn't think until I realized wait oh god I need read that again. Do you doubt your own memories or the hosts rules? It didn't register at all, which is why I usually make mistakes early game, because I'm confident I got it right until I'm proven not

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
i mean mis i'd switch off you for boo but people were swinging for stranger over boo and boo is now making nonsense up against stranger so they're probably not mafia. if you can get people to vote boo over you in 24h then that's fine with me but for some reason no one's been reading any of their messages so i don't think that's going to happen.
it didnt sound like an oh god i need to read that again but a hmm maybe im wrong about that. pretty sure youre just lying. you should probably stop dropping all these hints to your role that rat you out later in the game
also ofc im cold im a robot we've established this. wait no now they're going to think im claiming to be part of the machine

Mischief

Reaction score
I'm not gonna literally panic over something like that smh

It's an expression, my actual thing was like "okay that's weird, where did I mess up this time"

I hate you, take your robot self apart and throw it in the dumpster (until this game is over at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.