[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have two votes, very impressive
Which of your votes is accurate? I'll remove the improper one.
I hate ya, I actually tried to help you. You're so cold bleh.
_______
I hate you, take your robot self apart and throw it in the dumpster (until this game is over at least)
Let's tone it down a bit, eh? This is a game, after all.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean iirc it gets told to everyone if mis' action was successful (target visited the machine)
just get mis to visit inf (only person i can remember who said they visit machine, i think?), inf carries out his action, and the 'alarm' should trigger and tell everyone that inf did visit the machine
issues that can arise:
1) inf is blocked
however this means the mafia would have to waste their block (if they have one) to get a third party lynched which isnt that good for them (getting a town mislynched would be better)

2) inf is mafia and chooses to not use his action
again, mafia waste an action (by not using it) to get a third party lynched which isnt that bad

3) uhhhhh mis is blocked?
same as (1)

the issues about this being a fakeclaim could be that mafia have an ability to produce a message on day start so they fake an alarm going off but that seems pretty unlikely or idk

im ok with keeping mis alive so they can just win in 2 nights (the wincon seems pretty easy tho so it might be a lie but who knows)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Mischief's posts the past few pages all seem to fall in one of three categories
1. Someone frantically panicking because they are about to be lynched
2. A scum frantically panicking because they are about to be lynched
3. Someone who has given up on the game and accepts they will be lynched

I'm not really sure what all that says though
#2 is ovbs scummy but #1 is neutral and #3 probably leans a bit more to the town side of things imo
scum vibes

also which posts seem like scum panicking and which just 'someone'

This doesn't seem right

Frankly it's too easy for at this point, what was that reasoning poke? It definitely would not be the first time I misread a game sheet. In fact, I think I miss understood my own role twice this game.

I never took you as the sort of person to Lynch a Cs night one so unless you have some better reasoning you should say so. Otherwise, either you are dumber than I thought or you are purposely acting like you read me scum. We both know you don't join a wolf wagon so easily. I had such high expectations sighhhh

I can prove myself in a night, why can't you guys wait a night?
what's a CS + no you can't since it won't prove that setting an alarm is all you can do and what your win con is, for all we know you're a jack-of-all-trades kind of role with multiple abilities including ones that could kill people - if you didnt make fake softclaims earlier in the game I wouldn't be so concerned about that probably but your lies earlier on make it dificult to believe your claim now

but I can see where you're coming from with the whole 'i thought everyone could visit the machine' since I guess if I thought everyone *could* visit it but didn't have to (like how boooo didnt) or maybe could only one-shot visit it or visit under certain conditions etc then it wouldn't set an alarm (ha) off in my head that my role was way too easy but you never actually used this as your reason as to why you didn't click on about your role being too easy so I feel like I'm giving you an excuse there but you did imply it earlier when you said you wanted to know who would visit it the next night (which suggests you were wondering who would visit it each night and not under the impression everyone would visit it every night) so the fact you implied it makes me think you maybe just forgot this was your thought process and you're being genuine since if it was a constructed lie I don't think you'd have just implied that and then forgot to explicitly use it in an argument so that bit makes me kinda wanna believe you a bit

Oh and btw, if I was mafia I wouldn't push anyone this hard
I mean you pushed even harder on hip last game imo

Stranger from Planet 9 have you played with boooo before? what do you think of poke's comments about them?

Mischief

Reaction score
I can literally say the same thing in economic game. Isn't a doctor that can protect themselves op? So no these things don't click with me. Besides I don't know if actions are limited or infinite, so everyone could have limited actions and I would need to find the day they use it

CS is crazed shaman from the ww game, a neutral that is basically ignored by both sides

(ha) off in my head that my role was way too easy but you never actually used this as your reason as to why you didn't click on about your role being too easy

Mischief

Reaction score
Everyone gets told yeah, a day break it's within the announcement.

Side note, what win condition would a third party have that isn't what I told you?

There is obviously not a lot of people that can visit the machine so it's not very easy.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i was at the theatre
no I saw a play
Are you sure it wasnt a comedy show?

also is it just me or did mars go really quiet
No it's not just you. Sir Mars Bar has been weirdly quiet.

Oh I never town read poke tbh
Poke is town tbh, just unlucky.

He usually gets lynched as town for disagreeing with others. I also don't see anything out of the usual but as the "mafia buddy" I guess that doesn't say much.

Vote boo Because, I'm not voting poke and I'm not really against a vote against boo. I'm not against sacrificing a lost cause as mafia, it's way easier to just let them die than support them and have everyone taken down.
Lol nice backtracking ?

I would like to write my final comments:

Stranger is a lucky bastard

I blame notty and myself

So yeah hip I'm done, I give up cue my death scene I want tulips on my grave.
LOLOLOLOL

@Stranger from Planet 9 have you played with boooo before? what do you think of poke's comments about them?
Yes I have. I feel like Boooo is playing pretty similarly to how she plays on LCN, that is playing erratically like shes only skimmed instead of backreading fully. So I dont think she's necessarily making shit up, but I disagree with her comment that I'm just echoing what everyone el

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Everyone gets told yeah, a day break it's within the announcement.

Side note, what win condition would a third party have that isn't what I told you?

There is obviously not a lot of people that can visit the machine so it's not very easy.
idk tbh, the more I think about you being a jack-of-trades role the less likely it seems tbh, I guess you could be a role which is like 'expose 1 person via alarm, lynch 1 person under x condition, and protect one mafia from an investigation' and have a bunch of abilities to help you achieve those things or something but idk that does feel slightly like a stretch to assume you're that when your reason for your softclaim about poke does make sense i guess

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbf if you did have multiple abilities I suspect you'd only be able to use one at a time each night and so if you can prove you're setting alarms of each night I wouldn't be worried about you doing something else and then once youve done that twice and youre not gone from the game we can just lynch you later I guess (or if nobody else claims to visit the machine tomorrow)

im bandwagoning with oog, if you survive today then visit me tonight since I'll visit the machine

unvote
vote stranger

(id be down to lynch ltin as well if anyone else is interested)

Status
Not open for further replies.