[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
did you not consider he'd then know you were a roleblocker if you made explicit plans to visit him that night and then block him, in which case if he was scum like you'd have hoped he'd have known your role
(i dont mean this in a passive aggressive way btw im genuinely asking for if you considered that and decided it was worth it still or not)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well im not risking it unless you expose this to be a fake claim to a believable degree. a reminder that poke is still scum and we should vote them instead of all this NONSENSE
i mean what about the fact they said they hadnt considered the possibility of ltin lying until id said we could lynch him instead of stranger, or the fact they didnt think to even mention that ltin shouldve been told he got pizza, surely that alone is convincing enough theyre lying

hipmeow

Reaction score
i mean what about the fact they said they hadnt considered the possibility of ltin lying until id said we could lynch him instead of stranger, or the fact they didnt think to even mention that ltin shouldve been told he got pizza, surely that alone is convincing enough theyre lying
i mean like i said earlier i havent been following all this stuff that closely so ur going to need to give me more context with this badboy because im too lazy to look back

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
well i can see this confusion occurring but i just vibe stranger as scummy the pizza thing wasnt even a part of it tbh
i dont KNOW
i dont want to lynch mis (kinda similar about how last game it was better to have the inactives modkilled than lynched, its better if mis is just removed from the game (for winning) than wasting a lynch on her)
i dont know about stranger anymore like idk being so forward about the pizza thing wouldnt be a mafia thing to do but i guess they could be mafia blocker but if so why risk being cc-ed by town blocker
actually maybe theyre mafia blocker and thought 'wow giving pizza is an easy fakeclaim if i claim it day 1 it wont look like it was a fakeclaim and i can continue doing it with people being none the wiser!!!!'
and i dont find anyone else particularly scummy (other than poke/boo i forget which one it was but their argument with mis seemed like selective in the points they were arguing against which means theyre not considering the whole picture which is scummy imo but what do i know)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean like i said earlier i havent been following all this stuff that closely so ur going to need to give me more context with this badboy because im too lazy to look back
stranger apparently gave ltin a pizza

ltin denied it

stranger said nothing for like 2 days

then i told stranger i wanted her lynched but if she started a lynch on ltin id consider joining

then stranger said 'now that i think about it maybe ltin is lying about not receiving pizza since he should have been told he got it......'

and i find that basically completely unbelievable that shed a) not consider that until then, and b) not think to even tell us that ltin shouldve been told he got the pizza (it was even unclear whether she was joking or not since ltin said he thought she was and she never clarified at all)

and i think she just ignored it since she didnt want to be in a 1v1 with ltin and conveniently pretended to consider he was maybe lying once id suggested he might be a lynch that saves her life

Status
Not open for further replies.