[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipmeow

Reaction score
then stranger said 'now that i think about it maybe ltin is lying about not receiving pizza since he should have been told he got it......'
i mean i could see myself just assuming well i guess i got roleblocked and just ending it there. idk all of this just is going past me if that makes sense like it doesnt mean anything to me but whatever. plus surely if they are mafia and ltin denied getting it i feel like thats a perfect opportunity to put pressure on ltin assuming hes town in this scenario, rather than just leaving it there unless im misunderstanding something

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
stranger apparently gave ltin a pizza

ltin denied it

stranger said nothing for like 2 days

then i told stranger i wanted her lynched but if she started a lynch on ltin id consider joining

then stranger said 'now that i think about it maybe ltin is lying about not receiving pizza since he should have been told he got it......'

and i find that basically completely unbelievable that shed a) not consider that until then, and b) not think to even tell us that ltin shouldve been told he got the pizza (it was even unclear whether she was joking or not since ltin said he thought she was and she never clarified at all)

and i think she just ignored it since she didnt want to be in a 1v1 with ltin and conveniently pretended to consider he was maybe lying once id suggested he might be a lynch that saves her life
(this is paraphrased but its essentially the same thing, i would quote it but forums are taking ages to load strangers posts)

Inf you keep talking about things being "unbelievable" a lot more than you usually do ?
maybe its since peoples claims are unbelievable this game

but this is the most scummy 'contribution/read' post ive seen all game <3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean i could see myself just assuming well i guess i got roleblocked and just ending it there. idk all of this just is going past me if that makes sense like it doesnt mean anything to me but whatever. plus surely if they are mafia and ltin denied getting it i feel like thats a perfect opportunity to put pressure on ltin assuming hes town in this scenario, rather than just leaving it there unless im misunderstanding something
since if ltin is town and she insists he's lying and we lynch ltin and he flips town, she then looks bad

its like what i said about you vs notty and how if you were scum i think the easiest thing for you to have done was convince us all that both you and notty could be telling the truth since its easier than being in a 1v1 with someone

and if ltin's her scum buddy then she just didnt want to push on him and theyd made a really disorganized fake claim and ltin thought she was just joking

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #8

Boooo - 1 (Jacethegray) [L-7]
Stranger from Planet 9 - 4 (MarsKid, Mischief, Mooglie, Infected Alien8_) [L-4]
Mischief - 5 (Nottykitten, Stranger from Planet 9, Hipmeow, PokeSvorlds, Boooo) [L-3]

With 15 Players alive it will take 8 votes to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

A deadline has been set. 4 PM UTC Sunday, 10/6.
If no majority has been reached by the deadline, the player will the most votes will be lynched, with ties being decided randomly.

Mischief

Reaction score
I think notty doesn't understand the meaning of third party

Side note, my action goes through guards (if being guarded from visits) as it doesn't count as a visit so if I don't get lynched, someone should guard inffy. Just had it confirmed to me, can't be role blocked either

**RXBJLNIRE

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think notty doesn't understand the meaning of third party

Side note, my action goes through guards (if being guarded from visits) as it doesn't count as a visit so if I don't get lynched, someone should guard inffy. Just had it confirmed to me, can't be role blocked either

**RXBJLNIRE
does this confirm 'guard' actions where someone cant be targetted being in the game then or did you just paraphrase that a lot

Mischief

Reaction score
Wut

My action doesn't count as a visit for machine or player

I dunno if there is a guard action / a person that can protect but usually there is at least one. I dunno what you are asking tbh

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wut

My action doesn't count as a visit for machine or player

I dunno if there is a guard action / a person that can protect but usually there is at least one. I dunno what you are asking tbh
you said it got confirmed to you that your action goes through guards that prevent visits

so did tim actually mention this guard mechanic thing or are you just saying your visit is unstoppable

Status
Not open for further replies.