[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Surely they can't both be mafia because they would have just plotted this in the mafia chat, right?
This is the one thing that bugs me about the idea that they're both mafia. If they are both mafia why didn't they just ignore the race director chat or just BS the discusdion in there?

Stranger from Planet 9 care to explain how you were in a chat with skele too? since it sounds like he created an inn with you

in that case i find it hard to believe we have two town roles who can create an inn but one of them is anonymous and the other isnt
Skele claims to be a standard issue neighborizer. That's a role I generally assume to be townie but I can't be 100%, especially given that I have neighborizing powers of sorts as well.

Boooo

Reaction score
inf said it already but notty was suspicious of boo so pin boo as the murderer and see their reaction to trying to defend themselves (like they were waiting for the whole beginning of the day before boo appeared) and if they were crumbling apart then that probs means theyre mafia who actually killed tim/are confused about how they are showing up as a result for tims death
How did notty know Tim was going to die then?

Boooo

Reaction score
This is the one thing that bugs me about the idea that they're both mafia. If they are both mafia why didn't they just ignore the race director chat or just BS the discusdion in there?

Skele claims to be a standard issue neighborizer. That's a role I generally assume to be townie but I can't be 100%, especially given that I have neighborizing powers of sorts as well.
Or perhaps notty is town and really did do this to test me but even then I don't understand why they're continuing to push me even after my claim

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oops hit post too early

I also have the power to penalize a player if I so choose.
what does that entail
most townread guy (imo) from day 0
i saw 0 people be suspicious of him
i predicted tim to die tbh
tim was the most town read from day 0 so i think most people guessed he would be targeted
since when, i swear i was the only one who said i townread tim

rather i dont think notty predicted tim would die, just wanted to see what'd happen if boo was seen visiting him for unknown reasons

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
since when, i swear i was the only one who said i townread tim

rather i dont think notty predicted tim would die, just wanted to see what'd happen if boo was seen visiting him for unknown reasons
when i say most town read im including most non-scum read
i dont recall anyone scumreading tim whereas i can recall someone scumreading every other player (who wasnt an inactive)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I can choose to either roleblock one of the players or prevent one of the players in the chat from voting for the other the following day. At present Notty should be unable to vote for Alisha.
sounds like a scum role to me

esp with skele's role (according to you)

vote stranger

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I can choose to either roleblock one of the players or prevent one of the players in the chat from voting for the other the following day. At present Notty should be unable to vote for Alisha.
sounds like a scum role to me

esp with skele's role (according to you)

vote stranger
i mean (ive already 50% claimed so why not)
i am a roleblocker (town obviously!) so ya i exist already too
i blocked tim since i thought blocking inf would mean hed realise i was roleblocker and kill me tonight (slightly bad reasoning now that ive instigated a massclaim) and i wanted to get back at tim for disliking my post when i think it was unjustified and still do

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean (ive already 50% claimed so why not)
i am a roleblocker (town obviously!) so ya i exist already too
i blocked tim since i thought blocking inf would mean hed realise i was roleblocker and kill me tonight (slightly bad reasoning now that ive instigated a massclaim) and i wanted to get back at tim for disliking my post when i think it was unjustified and still do
also i thought that if tim wasnt killed it would be susp and he might be mafia aka a useful block