[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oops I'm slow
I had forgotten stranger claimed the same, later on
But I hardly believe their claim anyway lol

I don't see how the use of penalties is only a flavour in my role yet a legit thing in others, especially when no one claimed they had anything to do with penalties in their role until after I did, even when notty specificually asked if anyone did and (iirc) stranger replied with a 'no'
no stranger didn't deny it

duffie did iirc so maybe you're mixing them up

Duffie

Reaction score
DUF: Catching up. Kept tally of who is in favour of massclaiming (but counted two people twice @Duffie - mars + hip). Agreed broadcast seemed fake.
#massclaim: 7/13
Oh, thank you. xD

#massclaim: 6/13
No: 2/13

This is the one thing that bugs me about the idea that they're both mafia. If they are both mafia why didn't they just ignore the race director chat or just BS the discusdion in there?
Stranger from Planet 9, if they were both Mafia, it is very likely that they talked in the chat to bring you out to claim yourself today. I doubt they were both Mafia, though... Perhaps Notty, more than Alisha, but I say that due to lack of information aside from very pushy votes and arguments weighted with the broadcast.

I think that Nottykitten may have a vendetta role aimed at lynching Boooo, more than anything, so very likely Third Party in my eyes.

Skele claims to be a standard issue neighborizer. That's a role I generally assume to be townie but I can't be 100%, especially given that I have neighborizing powers of sorts as well.

I can choose to either roleblock one of the players or prevent one of the players in the chat from voting for the other the following day. At present Notty should be unable to vote for Alisha.
NAMEALIGNMENTROLENIGHT STATUSTARGET
TIMTownTrackerKilled by❓
MOO❓❓Visited❓TIM
BOOTown❓Alignment Cop??N/A
STR❓Innkeeper / Roleblocker / VoteblockerInnkeepALI & NOT
ALI❓❓Day One BroadcastN/A
GOO❓InnkeeperInnkeepSTR

Wait... Nottykitten should be unable to vote Alisha..? That doesnt seem right to me... If I recall...

Race Control: Incident involving cars number 02 (ALI) and 55 (NOT) under investigation.
This is a game mechanic. Neither of these players have broken any rules.
Race Control: Incident involving cars 02 (ALI) and 55 (NOT): No further action.
Judging from the Night One and Day One host posts, Stranger from Planet 9, no further action was displayed. Wouldn't this mean that you did not use any action regarding your role and powers? ?

How did notty know Tim was going to die then?
most townread guy (imo) from day 0
i saw 0 people be suspicious of him
i predicted tim to die tbh
tim was the most town read from day 0 so i think most people guessed he would be targeted
since when, i swear i was the only one who said i townread tim

rather i dont think notty predicted tim would die, just wanted to see what'd happen if boo was seen visiting him for unknown reasons
look i was just parroting what oog said to me personally i read him kinda neutrally
when i say most town read im including most non-scum read
i dont recall anyone scumreading tim whereas i can recall someone scumreading every other player (who wasnt an inactive)
Also yes I assumed Tim was gonna die and was curious to see if anyone(Mafia) would push Boo with me
My god, did everyone predict Tim to be a Townie..? I didn't even think he was one...

i mean (ive already 50% claimed so why not)
i am a roleblocker (town obviously!) so ya i exist already too
i blocked tim since i thought blocking inf would mean hed realise i was roleblocker and kill me tonight (slightly bad reasoning now that ive instigated a massclaim) and i wanted to get back at tim for disliking my post when i think it was unjustified and still do
TIMTownTrackerKilled by❓
MOOTown❓RoleblockerRoleblockTIM
STR❓Innkeeper / Penalizer❓InnkeepALI & NOT

also i thought that if tim wasnt killed it would be susp and he might be mafia aka a useful block
Why would he have been suspicious if he wasn't killed..?

why stranger again? is it just because penalties sound scummy and if this is the case why arent you questioning nottys link to them
From what I'm seeing, it is due to:

1. Their anonymous role in their night chat
  2. Their Roleblocker role, alongside Mooglie
  3. Penalties? Maybe?

but my understanding of this situation is:
notty told alisha to broadcast the thingy
alisha did so and then notty pushed on boo
idk if alisha push with notty or just stayed silent either way they basically went along with this
eventually boo claims and i think notty still pushes on boo for a bit but then switches to alisha which i dont get btw im not sure if it was explained
idk if alisha has responded to anything yet so

now for me the issues i have is while yes notty could of done this as a townie for a big time reaction test i can also see notty doing it as mafia because it forces boo to claim and can result in a boo lynch
my issue with alisha is perhaps its just in my position id see notty as just doing all that as a scummy move and im confused as to why alisha didnt speak out because thats prob what id do in that position so maybe im not too comfortable with an alisha lynch now that i think about it

because its notty
It is strange how Alisha just went with it, but based on her townread of Boooo on Day Zero, I would assume she knew what she was running with.

fine

im rupaul

i came to this race thinking it was one of my episodes of drag race and now am stuck here

my ability is that i can make someone look beautiful during the night and then theyre so distracted at looking at themselves in their car mirrors that they crash and get blocked for the night

so im the real town blocker
TIMTownTrackerKilled by❓
INFRupaulDrag Queen / Roleblocker❓❓

Well, Infected_alien8_ claimed so he's obvsly lying ?

(All right guys, up to Page 68, I will try to get more pages in a bit.)

Duffie

Reaction score
TIMTownTrackerKilled by❓
MOO❓❓Visited❓TIM
GOO❓InnkeeperInnkeepSTR

TIMTownTrackerKilled by❓

TIMTownTrackerKilled by❓
TIMTownTrackerKilled by❓

Fix'd...

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also claimed third party and has to penalize three scum (could be the same scum) to win (gets told if she was successful in penalizing scum at the start of each night, if n1 is anything to go by, as didn't get a confirmation msg this morning but got it start of n1 before).
Ltin's actually clarified since I last posted - the message that was posted in the daystart post saying that no further action was taken from my investigation was supposed to be my notification that my action failed.

@Stranger from Planet 9, if they were both Mafia, it is very likely that they talked in the chat to bring you out to claim yourself today. I doubt they were both Mafia, though... Perhaps Notty, more than Alisha, but I say that due to lack of information aside from very pushy votes and arguments weighted with the broadcast.
Why would they talk about a specific action that they were going to do rather than just try out their fakeclaims with each other then?

Duffie

Reaction score
Why would they talk about a specific action that they were going to do rather than just try out their fakeclaims with each other then?
Likely due to the broadcast being foretold would bring you to outing yourself to out them.

I probably don't have all the info yet, bare with me

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im trying to think of the point of hip's role

if msger is town then hip being able to intercept and broadcast would: (blue = mostly townie, red = mostly scummy, orange = could be both)

be able to prove the messager's msg went through as they said and therefore confirm them as not lying about that
be able to see what info other players might be working with in secret from the rest of the thread (e.g. msger and other person share night chat, claim to each other, talk during day about it/tell another player the other persons claim), to have one more townie with this info

if msger is scum then hip being able to:

see scum messages (which are likely sent to teammates for comminication during day) and suss out several mafia (OP)
see scummate messages sent to other scummates (if scum msger can only send 1 msg per day to 1 person then hip would be able to act as a 2nd scumbuddy to see that msg if it gets sent to hip through the rng)

so my conclusions are

if msger is town, hip could be any alignment, but lean town since being able to broadcast is mostly a townie thing (exception being it helps him look town but idk if ltin would include a scum ability just for that purpose or not?)
if msger is scum, hip should be town (to prevent being OP)
if theres multiple msger, both town and scum, hip should be town (to prevent being OP)

so hips probably town i guess??

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
if msger is town then hip being able to intercept and broadcast would: (blue = mostly townie, red = mostly scummy, orange = could be both)

be able to see what info other players might be working with in secret from the rest of the thread (e.g. msger and other person share night chat, claim to each other, talk during day about it/tell another player the other persons claim), to have one more townie with this info
(or maf if hes maf)