[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
since YOU LITERALLY JUST ARE
im trying to think of the point of hip's role

if msger is town then hip being able to intercept and broadcast would: (blue = mostly townie, red = mostly scummy, orange = could be both)

be able to prove the messager's msg went through as they said and therefore confirm them as not lying about that
be able to see what info other players might be working with in secret from the rest of the thread (e.g. msger and other person share night chat, claim to each other, talk during day about it/tell another player the other persons claim), to have one more townie with this info

if msger is scum then hip being able to:

see scum messages (which are likely sent to teammates for comminication during day) and suss out several mafia (OP)
see scummate messages sent to other scummates (if scum msger can only send 1 msg per day to 1 person then hip would be able to act as a 2nd scumbuddy to see that msg if it gets sent to hip through the rng)

so my conclusions are

if msger is town, hip could be any alignment, but lean town since being able to broadcast is mostly a townie thing (exception being it helps him look town but idk if ltin would include a scum ability just for that purpose or not?)
if msger is scum, hip should be town (to prevent being OP)
if theres multiple msger, both town and scum, hip should be town (to prevent being OP)

so hips probably town i guess??
this post honestly just screams 'im mafia and am gonna make this argument thats all laid out with colours so i look town since im helping to figure things out about hips role which i know the true alignment of anyway!!!!!'

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
since YOU LITERALLY JUST ARE

this post honestly just screams 'im mafia and am gonna make this argument thats all laid out with colours so i look town since im helping to figure things out about hips role which i know the true alignment of anyway!!!!!'
this sounds like confirmation bias!

why cant it just be genuinely be trying to figure out hip's role + using colours to make my point clearer

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I invoke CLAIM OR DIE on Inffy as well, though more because Mooglie's argument that Inffy is scum is funny as hell and I want to egg him on further.
ill take all the support i can get tbh
Is there a deadline? Last time I was here was p64, gonna need a good day to get caught up.
not from what i can tell!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
notty has a point that stranger isn't motivated to help town, and that post supporting inf claiming for zero reason rubs me the wrong way

im like extremely confident either stranger or notty leaked kill info on tim so

im ok with either of them being lynched

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
reasoning: im assuming notty is scum at this point and lynching a known godfather wont stop a mafiakill anyway, so town gains a number but no important actions are nullified

lynching stranger will get rid of an unknown that may not vote with town and nullifies a potentially harmful action maybe? i don't know if they're giving the full truth about penalties or whatever it is they do but i can't trust their word at this point in time anymore

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
reasoning: im assuming notty is scum at this point and lynching a known godfather wont stop a mafiakill anyway, so town gains a number but no important actions are nullified
Bonus points for not lynching a town member too

im like extremely confident either stranger or notty leaked kill info on tim so
It's not that unreasonable to think I predicted Tim to die!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score