[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
why are you not comfortable voting notty
don't feel confident enough to justify lynching just yet when i have stronger suspects

why are you not comfortable voting notty

in your theory

4/6 people are scum, and notty is in there

even if notty is town we surely have one mislynch to spare and can have a game where all mafia are ID'd no matter what
it was 4/8

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
because in that case the immunity is strictly limited to penalties such as vote blocking and not, say, alignment inspections?

or would notty be immune to Boo's ability too

so we have notty with an immunity to a vote block AND alignment investigation, two separate abilities carried by two different people instead of two abilities wrapped into one person

notty sounds like an extremely important scum role

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
because in that case the immunity is strictly limited to penalties such as vote blocking and not, say, alignment inspections?

or would notty be immune to Boo's ability too

so we have notty with an immunity to a vote block AND alignment investigation, two separate abilities carried by two different people instead of two abilities wrapped into one person

notty sounds like an extremely important scum role
well according to boo their penalty thing is strictly flavour and she doesnt actually need to give our penalties in order to carry out her role

so so far, if we assume that to be true, the only thing nottys immune against that we know of is stranger's block/vote-stopping thing

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
well according to boo their penalty thing is strictly flavour and she doesnt actually need to give our penalties in order to carry out her role

so so far, if we assume that to be true, the only thing nottys immune against that we know of is stranger's block/vote-stopping thing
and notty explicitly claimed to be immune to penalties, right

Boo claims the term 'penalty' is cosmetic

notty claims to be immune to the term 'penalty', which is not cosmetic

one of these must not be true

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
and notty explicitly claimed to be immune to penalties, right

Boo claims the term 'penalty' is cosmetic

notty claims to be immune to the term 'penalty', which is not cosmetic

one of these must not be true
well stranger also claims penalty isnt cosmetic

so either

boo is lying about it being strictly flavour (but shes uncc cop)
notty and stranger are lying about their penalty aspect of their role (actually, Stranger from Planet 9 can we get confirmation that your penalty thing isnt strictly flavour, since if it is then notty is prob lying)
or penalties are both flavour and real things depending on the role

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
well stranger also claims penalty isnt cosmetic

so either

boo is lying about it being strictly flavour (but shes uncc cop)
notty and stranger are lying about their penalty aspect of their role (actually, Stranger from Planet 9 can we get confirmation that your penalty thing isnt strictly flavour, since if it is then notty is prob lying)
or penalties are both flavour and real things depending on the role
ok see im glad weve narrowed it down

tada im not looking so crazy now!!!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
The fact that you were willing to put a vote on me and encourage others to do the same, even through misremembered information (e.g. saying I had explicitly claimed town even though I hadn't done so) is very close to an assumption even if it wasnt quite there by your definition.
This means nothing, its fair to assume everyone claims town untill they specify so Inf did not misremember anything here.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
what was this meant to prove other than a waste of time
How salty I am about how I always seem to get mislynched d1.

This means nothing, its fair to assume everyone claims town untill they specify so Inf did not misremember anything here.
Key word being 'explicitly', my dear Notty. That was a relevant point in that entire exchange, especially after Skele voted me.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
The penalty is not cosmetic. My night action should have prevented Notty from voting for Alisha.
Tbh Stranger could of probably gotten me lynched if they said it was cosmetic so this felt like a very town-like statement. I'll vote for the neighbour then since two inns is indeed suspicious.

Unvote
Vote Skele

Good Skele

Reaction score
Tbh Stranger could of probably gotten me lynched if they said it was cosmetic so this felt like a very town-like statement. I'll vote for the neighbour then since two inns is indeed suspicious.

Unvote
Vote Skele
So a regular inn looks more suspicious to you than the inn that puts two people in a chat and blocks a vote of a one on another? I might not know a lot, but this doesn't make lots of logical sense to me