[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Duffie

Reaction score
Im not confirmed love, just hope you're not making the mistake

Despite my vibes I kinda trust Moog now, I feel like him and inf weren't on the same team
Oh, shoot

The downsides of doing this late at night on my day off...

NAME
ALIGNMENTROLENIGHT ONE STATUSNIGHT ONE TARGETNIGHT TWO STATUSNIGHT TWO TARGET
TIM❌Town✔Tracker✔Killed Night One by✔❓❌❌
MOOTown❓RoleblockerRoleblock Night OneTIMRoleblocked by STRN/A
BOOTownAlignment Cop??N/AInvestigateSTR (Town)
STRTownInnkeeper✔ / Roleblocker✔ / VoteblockerInnkeep✔ALI & NOT✔Innkeep and Roleblock MOO✔MOO & INF✔
ALITown❓Broadcaster✔Day One Broadcast✔N/ADay Two Broadcast✔N/A
GOOTown❓Innkeeper✔Innkeep✔STR✔❓❓
INF❌Town✔Messager✔Messaged Day Zero✔ALI✔Killed Day One by✔MAR✔
HIP❌Third Party✔Replayer✔Day Zero: Intercepted Message Received by Alisha❓N/AKilled Day One by✔MAR✔
NOTTown❓One-Shot Roleblocker❓❓❓❓
MAR❌Mafia✔Day Kamikaze✔❓❓Kamikaze Day One✔INF & HIP✔
DUF❓❓❓❓❓❓
OKX❓❓❓❓❓❓
SKO❓❓❓❓❓❓
HKC❓❓❓❓❓❓

I kinda just assumed you were Cop at this point, due to literally no one fighting you on it, tbh...

Duffie

Reaction score
You know what... I made another error...

NAME
ALIGNMENTROLENIGHT ONE STATUSNIGHT ONE TARGETNIGHT TWO STATUSNIGHT TWO TARGET
TIM❌Town✔Tracker✔Killed Night One by✔❓❌❌
MOOTown❓RoleblockerRoleblock Night OneTIMRoleblock HKC❌(Roleblocked by STR)N/A
BOOTown❓❓Alignment Cop??N/AInvestigateSTR (Town)
STRTown❓Innkeeper✔ / Roleblocker✔ / VoteblockerInnkeep✔ALI & NOT✔Innkeep and Roleblock MOO✔MOO & INF✔
ALITown❓Broadcaster✔Day One Broadcast✔N/ADay Two Broadcast✔N/A
GOOTown❓Innkeeper✔Innkeep✔STR✔❓❓
INF❌Town✔Messager✔Messaged Day Zero✔ALI✔Killed Day One by✔MAR✔
HIP❌Third Party✔Replayer✔Day Zero: Intercepted Message Received by Alisha❓N/AKilled Day One by✔MAR✔
NOTTown❓One-Shot Roleblocker❓❓❓❓❓
MAR❌Mafia✔Day Kamikaze✔❓❓Kamikaze Day One✔INF & HIP✔
DUF❓❓❓❓❓❓
OKX❓❓❓❓❓❓
SKO❓❓❓❓❓❓
HKC❓❓❓❓❓❓

Boooo investigating Stranger as Town means that both of their alignments fall on one another, depending on how each of them come up if killed overnight... So, I guess that's a plus to this situation?

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount
GOO - [1] - BOO
NOT - [2] - STR, ALI
With 10 players it takes 6 to lynch and 5 to no lynch.

_________GAP
| 1. MOO -
| 2. NOT 1
| 3. ALI 3
| 4. STR 0
| 5. BOO 5
| 6. DUF 0
| 7. GOO 1
| 8. HKC 0
| 9. OKX 0
|10. SKO 0
|11. INF
|12. HIP
|13. MAR
|14. TIM

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
That said, @Mooglie could you tell us a bit about what the flavor of your role is?
well i guess im gonna pray theres no rid (i think there shouldnt be because youre still alive despite your role name essentially being visible every day end)
i am the TRACK MARSHAL (course -> track, lily -> marshal because of how i met your mother! (im disappointed notty didnt get it))
i am meant to keep the course safe by doing things (idk how to paraphrase these things without them being a copy)
tbh the things dont sound like what a roleblocker would do but you can blame ltin for that
actually i guess one of them kinda does but idk enough about racing to know for sure
godfather!
i cant tell whether this is a meme or not still!
also im basically using my role as a last statement now(anyone remember those???) so scum will never be free of me once we lynch notty the mafia roleblocker!!!
last statements were great albeit slightly op
Despite my vibes I kinda trust Moog now, I feel like him and inf weren't on the same team
hey that means im mafia!

also im voting notty too based on boo's report but i wont vote yet incase its wrong and mafia bandwagon so count me as an invisible vote but first Nottykitten would you truly reveal your role!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Nottykitten would you truly reveal your role!
I already did, but sure ill block someone tonight especially for you. Also did you say who you attempted to block tonight?

I guess with Stranger being towned by Boo that makes Skele the better lynch for today since I dont trust two town inn roles. This does also bode slightly bad for me since either we have 3 roleblockers or Oog is Mafia but I slightly don't think he is.

Also before we lynch someone we should probably have someone vote for Hk/Okx so Stranger can block one of them tonight.

Vote Skele

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I already did, but sure ill block someone tonight especially for you. Also did you say who you attempted to block tonight?

I guess with Stranger being towned by Boo that makes Skele the better lynch for today since I dont trust two town inn roles. This does also bode slightly bad for me since either we have 3 roleblockers or Oog is Mafia but I slightly don't think he is.

Also before we lynch someone we should probably have someone vote for Hk/Okx so Stranger can block one of them tonight.

Vote Skele
someones bad at reading
block me tonight + i tried to block hk
except you cant block me tonight since youre unfortunately getting lynched today
+ youre conveniently skirting around the fact that youre scum because youre immune to the town stranger's ability since you know it confirms you as scum!

before i vote notty is there anything else we should discuss today!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
someones bad at reading
block me tonight + i tried to block hk
It's true

except you cant block me tonight since youre unfortunately getting lynched today
So do you or do you not think I am a roleblocker?

+ youre conveniently skirting around the fact that youre scum because youre immune to the town stranger's ability since you know it confirms you as scum!
It doesn't though? First of all I mentioned having something to do with penalties before Stranger ever did, right when Boo brought it up. Why would I, as scum, claim to be immune to penalties if I knew as scum that penalties were a town thing? Thats a trash idea and mind you this was before Stranger claimed they supposedly tried to penalize me. Also does my accusing Mars of things and then obviously being right not help me at all? Mr 'Inf is scum!!!'

Clearly from my perspective there has to be atleast one anti-town penalty that I'm useful for. Also Boooo did you actually get a town result or did you get a not-scum result? Just want to know incase theyre secretly still third party and are now getting away with it.

before i vote notty is there anything else we should discuss today!
Can we have Hk and Okx claim before you do something stupid? Also who did Skele neighbour with tonight? Also Duffie should claim.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
So do you or do you not think I am a roleblocker?
i dont know what you are anymore
It doesn't though? First of all I mentioned having something to do with penalties before Stranger ever did, right when Boo brought it up. Why would I, as scum, claim to be immune to penalties if I knew as scum that penalties were a town thing? Thats a trash idea and mind you this was before Stranger claimed they supposedly tried to penalize me. Also does my accusing Mars of things and then obviously being right not help me at all? Mr 'Inf is scum!!!'

Clearly from my perspective there has to be atleast one anti-town penalty that I'm useful for. Also @Boooo did you actually get a town result or did you get a not-scum result? Just want to know incase theyre secretly still third party and are now getting away with it.
iirc you waited for stranger to say their role had something to do with penalties and then you said 'strange me too' so its easily figure outtable that stranger tried to penalize you but due to your immunity it didnt work which means you either are upfront with the information or rely on some wacky theory that never holds any ground

also what i forget when you accused mars of anything other than a hk vote or something that i still have 0 idea about and it wasnt proven right because hk is still alive? also from what inf said im gathering you didnt really accuse mars all that much and only started to do it when he was the clear lynch target after being prodded by inf for your connection

also how are my inf reads relevant to anything you just said

and yes that was my original justification for your penalty immunity but why havent any scum roles used their penalties on night 1 or 2 or are you claiming that all scum actions fall under penalties other than murder
Can we have Hk and Okx claim before you do something stupid? Also who did Skele neighbour with tonight? Also Duffie should claim.
im debating on this being the right choice
you are essentially 100% confirmed scum at this point so all getting people to claim today does is narrow down who doctor is for the mafia however the mafia didnt get to meet last night so (assuming a lot of the unfocused/inactive players aka skooma and okx are mafia) their fake claims might not be up to standard so surprising them with a massclaim today could work

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
iirc you waited for stranger to say their role had something to do with penalties and then you said 'strange me too' so its easily figure outtable that stranger tried to penalize you but due to your immunity it didnt work which means you either are upfront with the information or rely on some wacky theory that never holds any ground
Obviously I asked the question because I too had something to do with penalties. If my role had 0 to do with penalties I wouldn't even of thought to ask such a question.

also what i forget when you accused mars of anything other than a hk vote or something that i still have 0 idea about and it wasnt proven right because hk is still alive? also from what inf said im gathering you didnt really accuse mars all that much and only started to do it when he was the clear lynch target after being prodded by inf for your connection
He wasn't even the clear lynch target though, only Inf was having useless discussions with him. He only became the lynch target after mine + hips vote.

also how are my inf reads relevant to anything you just said
They prove you can be wrong about your reads aka don't lynch me thanks <3

But realistically keeping me alive for 1 night (oh god im doing it again) is the right thing to do because I can prove that I am a 1-shot roleblocker. Whomever I block will get the message and then obviously also be blocked so they know I am a roleblocker, and you know I'm 1-shot because nobody else has gotten the message so far. Doesn't prove my alignment sure but it does prove my role.

I don't really see a reason to haste into my lynch when we have better targets such as Skele (one half of an inn pair) or HK (who I guess I have no evidence on other than Mars' vote being off). Sideline your misguided lynch against me for tomorrow and lynch scum today instead.

and yes that was my original justification for your penalty immunity but why havent any scum roles used their penalties on night 1 or 2 or are you claiming that all scum actions fall under penalties other than murder
Good question and tbh I can easely see the similarities between this and the purify situation but this time I'm town so what can I do

im debating on this being the right choice
you are essentially 100% confirmed scum at this point so all getting people to claim today does is narrow down who doctor is for the mafia however the mafia didnt get to meet last night so (assuming a lot of the unfocused/inactive players aka skooma and okx are mafia) their fake claims might not be up to standard so surprising them with a massclaim today could work
I'm not try to stay rational now. The biggest reason I want claims atm is for possible information of maybe a watcher that could then lead to people lynching someone else. If you don't want everyone to claim can we atleast get HK to.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Obviously I asked the question because I too had something to do with penalties. If my role had 0 to do with penalties I wouldn't even of thought to ask such a question.
but you could have and if nothing happened with it noone would follow through with any questioning about someone asking a question about a big thing at the time
He wasn't even the clear lynch target though, only Inf was having useless discussions with him. He only became the lynch target after mine + hips vote.
ill double check this! but i do agree the wagon made it clearer (hence why he torpedod)
They prove you can be wrong about your reads aka don't lynch me thanks <3

But realistically keeping me alive for 1 night (oh god im doing it again) is the right thing to do because I can prove that I am a 1-shot roleblocker. Whomever I block will get the message and then obviously also be blocked so they know I am a roleblocker, and you know I'm 1-shot because nobody else has gotten the message so far. Doesn't prove my alignment sure but it does prove my role.

I don't really see a reason to haste into my lynch when we have better targets such as Skele (one half of an inn pair) or HK (who I guess I have no evidence on other than Mars' vote being off). Sideline your misguided lynch against me for tomorrow and lynch scum today instead.
i mean i fully argue that inf was scummy the entirety of d0 and most of d1 except at the end (when i said my reads on him decreased i have evidence!) and i will continue to argue this to my grave since its literally fact (i want to hear his misguided logic behind not claiming and giving hip a fake claim since i guarantee its bad and wont hold up, i guess thats not necessarily a sign that hes evil since remember that one time as cop when he thought paige, a mafia, was roleswapping with him when she claimed cop when in reality she was literally just claiming it)
Good question and tbh I can easely see the similarities between this and the purify situation but this time I'm town so what can I do
filthy lies
I'm not try to stay rational now. The biggest reason I want claims atm is for possible information of maybe a watcher that could then lead to people lynching someone else. If you don't want everyone to claim can we atleast get HK to.
i respect the upfrontness!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
ya notty was the first train vote (inf -> notty -> hip) but our lord and saviour inf still argued for this to be a scummy bus play and might as well take his words as gospel
He did but his reasoning was trash. He said he never remembered Mars ever being against a Mars claim when I argued Mars wanting Boo to claim was weird (which 90% was because he wanted to know the role (& then proceed not to blow up the cop???)). He also didn't see the weirdness of the HK vote so Inf was delusional as usual