[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
not really?
like youre literally immune to penalties its essentially confirmed that youre scum as much as i would want to believe that youre not
argue for okx's guiltiness go!
What about Hk's obviously scummy vote on me =(

Okx is guilty because having two exactly the same town messenger roles, in addition to Alisha, is very unlikely. Them having a day ability perfectly opens them up to also being able to do the nightkill.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount
NOT - [3] - STR, DUF, HKC
OKX - [2] - NOT, BOO
With 10 players it takes 6 to lynch and 5 to no lynch.
_________GAP
| 1. NOT -
| 2. ALI 8
| 3. MOO 6
| 4. DUF 16
| 5. STR 11
| 6. BOO 17
| 7. OKX 1
| 8. GOO 0
| 9. UNU 2
|10. HKC 2
|11. INF
|12. HIP
|13. MAR
|14. TIM
The deadline is Monday, November 18th at 23:59 GMT

Good Skele

Reaction score
I expected more to happen.

I don't exactly see why mafia would claim the same role that is already known and was more or less confirmed by another person. Surely, if we lynch them and they flip mafia (without ability to send these messages) then Moog is probably lying too and is scum, but if it goes the other way, then well, mislynches aren't a good thing I must say, whenever it's obvious or not.
Also why is an existence of same two roles with some message ability looks unlikely to you, while 2 RBers doesn't seem like something bothering more than that?
With that being said, Moog as I see it was planned by Stranger, should RB me or Okx, and I agree on that, still I don't fully trust Okx, but first -inactivity doesn't tell me anything, and second - Notty seems like a better lynch to me
Vote Notty

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i dont see inf and okx' role as strong at all, so i could see two town with that role being in the same game. much less could i see two roleblockers in the game, even less so 3. Seeing how stranger is 'confirmed' since i beleive boo, and i trust moog more than i do notty, they seem like the logical choice here.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I expected more to happen.

I don't exactly see why mafia would claim the same role that is already known and was more or less confirmed by another person. Surely, if we lynch them and they flip mafia (without ability to send these messages) then Moog is probably lying too and is scum, but if it goes the other way, then well, mislynches aren't a good thing I must say, whenever it's obvious or not.
Also why is an existence of same two roles with some message ability looks unlikely to you, while 2 RBers doesn't seem like something bothering more than that?
With that being said, Moog as I see it was planned by Stranger, should RB me or Okx, and I agree on that, still I don't fully trust Okx, but first -inactivity doesn't tell me anything, and second - Notty seems like a better lynch to me
Vote Notty
Because multiple messengers add no value to the town while multiple roleblockers do. Thats why multiple roleblockers have atleast a chance of existing.

Then again you are likely scum too so you not voting Okx makes kinda sense to me.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
i dont see inf and okx' role as strong at all, so i could see two town with that role being in the same game. much less could i see two roleblockers in the game, even less so 3. Seeing how stranger is 'confirmed' since i beleive boo, and i trust moog more than i do notty, they seem like the logical choice here.
Disagree there is no reason for town to have two of Infs role, atleast the roleblocker roles are different.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Spreading information that may be useful to town, and confirming themselves to others. And no I don't believe that there would a mafia role with literally same ability + some another wacky thing, that's just dumb
Why cant they just spread information in the game thread like all other players? The message is day only which is only really useful for a Mafia who wants to secretly talk to another Mafia about who to vote or something. There is no point in 2 town roles being able to talk behind the towns backs.

Good Skele

Reaction score
Why cant they just spread information in the game thread like all other players? The message is day only which is only really useful for a Mafia who wants to secretly talk to another Mafia about who to vote or something. There is no point in 2 town roles being able to talk behind the towns backs.
There is. There might be information that from the point of the sender of message should not be known by scum