[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
There is. There might be information that from the point of the sender of message should not be known by scum
Which is rare, and that is what inf was for. Two of them is useless.

im not sure what hip's role was about exactly, but these roles seem to have some purpose in that sense. to me they could just be vanilla like roles, put in just to not have vanilla townies and to work nicely with hip's role.
I think thats just ignoring the obvious and simple explanation that Ltin added one scum one town messager.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
HKCaper if you trust more people on the okx vote then maybe you should vote him instead since you mentioned trusting me, I really can't see it being notty and even if we do Lynch her it doesn't give us much info

Good Skele make my life a lil easier and just vote okx, I don't think it's notty
Its just you and notty tho. Yes i trust you, but because of your claim. By that logic i still trust more on the side of the notty vote, in addition to myself.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
im not sure what hip's role was about exactly, but these roles seem to have some purpose in that sense. to me they could just be vanilla like roles, put in just to not have vanilla townies and to work nicely with hip's role.
That's an interesting possibility, but it does make sense. The ability to send (but not receive) messages to other players could work as a vanilla type role, seeing as it doesn't allow very much sharing of game relevant information. Plus with two innkeepers in play it makes sense that this would give these roles some use if they coordinate with the innkeepers, though again to a very limited degree.

You do talk about chances, such as the chance Ltin chose to make another messenger town instead of another roleblocker
What are the chances of having 3 townies with roleblocking abilities in play though?

make my life a lil easier and just vote okx, I don't think it's notty
What argument do you have against lynching Notty beyond vibes?

To me it feels like people are going after Okx more because he's an easy target than anything else. Also, if he was actually scum I feel like he wouldnt claim to have the same role as a dead townie.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
What are the chances of having 3 townies with roleblocking abilities in play though?
Low. But in my actual opinion, higher than the chances we have 2 town day messengers.

Also Okx probably just claimed his actual role since he was too inactive to be able to come up with anything else.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Would you consider going for Okx, Stranger? If anything with Boos investigation and me proving my roleblock ability atleast youll have more info to lynch between me/Oog tomorrow.
Not now, because I don't really have a good read on either of them. Id much rather have Boooo investigate one of Unu/Okx tonight since we have less info on them. At least between you and Oog I have plenty to base my reads on.

Boooo

Reaction score
That's an interesting possibility, but it does make sense. The ability to send (but not receive) messages to other players could work as a vanilla type role, seeing as it doesn't allow very much sharing of game relevant information. Plus with two innkeepers in play it makes sense that this would give these roles some use if they coordinate with the innkeepers, though again to a very limited degree.

What argument do you have against lynching Notty beyond vibes?

To me it feels like people are going after Okx more because he's an easy target than anything else. Also, if he was actually scum I feel like he wouldnt claim to have the same role as a dead townie.
I think the reasons for wanting to lynch notty are baseless so I have no reason not sus her therefore no reason to wanna lynch her, + my vibes of course.
I don't think there's two of the exact same roles in one setup that are both town aligned, it's just not how these set ups usually go. I rather wait to lynch notty or moog as I'm quite sure if one of them is scum the other isn't, therefore if I investigate moog tonight and he comes back as town then I'd want the lynch notty then. If he comes back as scum, easy lynch. Personally I'd rather wait but if it comes down to it I'll switch for the sake of hammering

Didnt moog claim blocker?
Claim or we'll switch to you, literally everyone else had claimed, there's no reason for you not to