[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Why? Because he's not voting for you?
Honestly yes. I'm an easy lynch right now so Unu wouldn't really be blamed for jumping on my wagon. Instead they don't and go for Okx whom i think is scum. So me knowing I'm an easy town lynch and also thinking Okx is scum makes Unus decision pretty town-like to me.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Honestly yes. I'm an easy lynch right now so Unu wouldn't really be blamed for jumping on my wagon. Instead they don't and go for Okx whom i think is scum. So me knowing I'm an easy town lynch and also thinking Okx is scum makes Unus decision pretty town-like to me.
The vote was pretty split though - it's not like you were the only one with multiple votes on you. Id argue Okx is the far easier lynch due to his inactivity.

Boooo

Reaction score
If we lynch Notty and she flips scum then who would you investigate and why?
Unu, because his being weird and she town reads him off of nothing or skele

Nah, he could be scum who knows your town and voting you to look good

Sorry, 'love', I have my own opinion and it's about that Notty is scum
Damn okay, no need to be rude ;~;

Nottys lynch is gonna be the funniest either way, I feel like we might get more info out of it now, especially since if she is scum idk who else will be
unvote

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Nottys lynch is gonna be the funniest either way, I feel like we might get more info out of it now, especially since if she is scum idk who else will be
unvote
Please don't abandon me you are the champion fighting for my right to live.

We really dont need to resolve between Oog/me today, we already know who is town from Inf/Okx

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but we need to establish a plan where everyone has designated actions for tonight before day ends
if nottys staying alive i think blocking alisha is the correct play since it confirms if a block happened or if alisha was just murdered
boo wants to investigate me i heard and no complaints here!
stranger should put ??? and okx/skele in the chat and block one of them and then i'll block the other (we need to confirm decide whos doing who)
hk should protect stranger

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
but we need to establish a plan where everyone has designated actions for tonight before day ends
if nottys staying alive i think blocking alisha is the correct play since it confirms if a block happened or if alisha was just murdered
boo wants to investigate me i heard and no complaints here!
stranger should put ??? and okx/skele in the chat and block one of them and then i'll block the other (we need to confirm decide whos doing who)
hk should protect stranger
im annoyed at this but i get the idea and am ok with it