[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
it is
well i doubt an UNU vote will happen in that amount of time (he is 100% mafia tho btw)
first person to tell me to vote okx or to vote notty gets their wish granted (subject to terms and conditions)
Please vote Okx if you have any shred of belief that I'll successfully block Alisha tonight to prove my block

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I'm afraid I'm sticking with a Notty lynch, I'm certain she's Mafia. ?
Tomorrow you'll have a lot more info to choose a roleblocker lynch if thats what you desire, namely an investigation on Oog and proof that I can actually block by blocking Alisha (which simultaniously is proof I did not execute a nightkill).

Okx is literally the evil twin of Inf

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Tomorrow you'll have a lot more info to choose a roleblocker lynch if thats what you desire, namely an investigation on Oog and proof that I can actually block by blocking Alisha (which simultaniously is proof I did not execute a nightkill).

wouldnt prove it wasnt you and a teammate in tandem tho

Duffie

Reaction score

You literally attempted to out my bet, claiming it was obvious.

Listen, even if I did bet on Boooo, if they wanted to kill him, they would go for me now, or at the very least we have a lesser chance of killing another Mafia. If my bet was on Boooo, and you didn't specify, we would likely have another Mafia down for the count.

But, you likely saw this, and decided to let your Mafia buddies know before you likely get lynched. You can't be trusted, you're literally saving your friends here.

My vote stays on you, and I highly suggest everyone lynches you today.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Listen, even if I did bet on Boooo, if they wanted to kill him, they would go for me now,
And this is bad for town how?

or at the very least we have a lesser chance of killing another Mafia.
You mean our cop will live till the final day meaning we essentially win as town?

If my bet was on Boooo, and you didn't specify, we would likely have another Mafia down for the count.
It was literally obvious

But, you likely saw this, and decided to let your Mafia buddies know before you likely get lynched. You can't be trusted, you're literally saving your friends here.
Yes I'm saving my friends, the town, by making sure everyone knows our cop is safe for a while and we can coordinate our actions accordingly. Do you want our 'doctor' to waste their action on Boo instead of actually saving someone?

My vote stays on you, and I highly suggest everyone lynches you today.
Short sighted and honestly you're only voting me out of vengeance that I 'outed' your obvious target.

Duffie

Reaction score
And this is bad for town how?
Fair, but we could have killed Mafia faster without knowledge of my bodyguarding whom.

You mean our cop will live till the final day meaning we essentially win as town?
They will survive if we lynch all Maria's, which includes you.

It was literally obvious
Even if I did vote Bloop, what's obvious to you is not to everyone.

Yes I'm saving my friends, the town, by making sure everyone knows our cop is safe for a while and we can coordinate our actions accordingly. Do you want our 'doctor' to waste their action on Boo instead of actually saving someone?
Sure, Mafia. Coordinate your actions. The others we suspect will be gone in due time, as we can only lynch one today.

Going by your instincts, if HKC is fakeclaiming, he isn't immune to penalties and can be roleblocked a kill.

Again, going by your instincts, if OKX is claiming the truth, he is literally a vanilla Mafia with day messaging.

You're the lethal one here.

Short sighted and honestly you're only voting me out of vengeance that I 'outed' your obvious target.
No, I'm going to make sure we did you from this game, to ensure a Town victory.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Even if I did vote Bloop, what's obvious to you is not to everyone.
I mean you're also ignoring the part where maybe you actually chose Stranger and I purposefully am trying to get the Mafia to attack them instead of our cop ?

You're the lethal one here.
If I were Mafia, doing anything other than roleblocking Alisha tonight would lead to my immediate lynch aka I'm the most harmless of the options.

wait who was i voting before
Okx

Duffie

Reaction score
wait who was i voting before
both notty and okx are probs scum
with deadline approaching im a free vote btw
You were voting OKX, but I would greatly appreciate it if you helped The Cause by voting Notty. If OKX is mafia, (which I'm confused as to why he would even claim the same role if he wasn't, and why would he claim the same role if he was a counterpart..?) he's a more lethal Mafia than OKX likely is.

#VoteNottyToWin