Reaction score

Final Votecount

NOT - [6] - STR, DUF, HKC, GOO, BOO, MOO
UNU - [1] - NOT
OKX - [1] - ALI

Retirement
Nottykitten

Championship Contender
Once during the night you may visit somebody to roleblock them. They will be told something along the lines of "Blue flag: you have been roleblocked." You are immune from any penalties.

_________GAP
| 1. ALI
| 2. MOO
| 3. DUF
| 4. STR
| 5. BOO
| 6. GOO
| 7. OKX
| 8. HKC
| 9. UNU
|10. NOT
|11. INF
|12. HIP
|13. MAR
|14. TIM

Race Control: Incident involving cars number 02 (ALI) and 86 (UNU) under investigation.

It is now Night 3.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score

RETIREMENT
Stranger from Planet 9

Race Director

Each day you may at any time select two players. One of them must have voted for the other at some point during the day. Your selection will be revealed in the night start post, as part of flavor text (which will be clearly marked as game relevant) about them being under investigation. At night, those players will be placed in a chat, alongside an anonymous account which you will use to view their conversation. During the night you may select one (and only one) of those players to be penalized, by either roleblocking them, or preventing them from voting for the other player the next day. The penalty will be announced as part of the day post.

_________GAP
| 1. ALI
| 2. MOO
| 3. DUF
| 4. BOO
| 5. GOO
| 6. OKX
| 7. HKC
| 8. UNU
| 9. STR
|10. NOT
|11. INF
|12. HIP
|13. MAR
|14. TIM

From the broadcast booth:
Unu is the doctor as was suspected.

Lynch Duffie or Mooglie today. Mooglie is a full roleblocker while Notty was only a single shot confirmable roleblocker that should not have been lynched and has been driving this entire game

Duffie faked her role claim and implied that Boo would be guarded, knowing we would pick up on the implication Boo was guarded - the way she did it also gives plausible deniability should Boo die, as she can easily change her mind about what she implied and we have no way of confirming it.

Duffie asked me for permission for her to vote unu, a way of avoiding responsibility if the lynch swung that way, and Duffie asked me if I was third party and did not proceed to grill me when I gave a non-answer. Town would have grilled me and forced me to give a definitive answer at that stage of the game, and even though she is not town, she still has to supposedly have her target survive, something that push her to question me more than she did.

Please lynch Oog or Duffie today.

- Alisha
Race Control: Incident involving cars number 02 (ALI) and 86 (UNU): No further action.

It is now Day 3. With 8 players it takes 5 to lynch and 4 to no lynch.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also im very confused
shouldnt stranger have penalized alisha/UNU
or does 'During the night you may select one (and only one) of those players to be penalized, by either roleblocking them, or preventing them from voting for the other player the next day.' truly mean it was optional
but then if it was optional why did they block me night 2

also i dont believe UNU is doctor and think hes scum still
either boo isnt cop or UNU isnt doctor

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
current conspiracy theory is that UNU claimed mafia to alisha (3p) and proposed a joint win & UNU is immune to penalties so didnt get blocked by stranger (same format as what happened to notty n1) and knew i would be blocking okx and so killed stranger

but doesnt this confirm hk as scum or is hk gonna claim he protected boo

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
current conspiracy theory is that UNU claimed mafia to alisha (3p) and proposed a joint win & UNU is immune to penalties so didnt get blocked by stranger (same format as what happened to notty n1) and knew i would be blocking okx and so killed stranger
downside of this theory is that it means mafia dont have enough members + alisha to nolynch (aka mafia have less than 3 people remaining) and so have essentially a guaranteed win

either way either stranger lied about having to block me n2 or some hijinx went down in that chat

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
for reference (but i also thought at the time stranger was lying based on what they claimed before but now theyve flipped proven idk)
like, based on stranger's flip text it does appear to be optional but they didnt realise this night 2 and instead when ltin said they couldnt vote block me they default thought that they had to block me???

i partially blame ltin for reminding them that they had the option not to penalize when they tried to voteblock if stranger isnt completely lying xoxo

me ft blaming ltin for everything this game (i blame him for nottys lynch too, and partially this setup which i think is made specifically to have town-looking mafia roles and mafia-looking town roles to be quirky but that depends on the TRUTH)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
2 dead town role blockers
1.01, and that wasnt even a cause of concern in the notty lynch (like i said it was 0.001% of my reasoning) + even notty knew it was insignificant

i agree that its weird enough which is why i believe you/boo is lying but i dont think thats cause for a lynch alone, especially in a mylo situation (we're defo in a mylo situation)

Duffie

Reaction score
Well, shoot... I was just reading Boyfriend of the Dead and got to a good part, too...

Boooo who did you inspect?
I know they said MOO at the end of Day Two...

Good Skele who did you talk to?
Not I!

Unusual_Dood who did you end up protecting?
Uhhh

Mooglie and Duffie what do you have to say for yourselves mafia scum!???
All right, let me explain... I legit believed Notty was Mafia, and stand by my actions. My bet is still alive, and I still strongly believe their claim. I trust that Alisha is Town/Third Party, but their reluctance proved to me that she is likely Third Party, which is fine given her peaceful role as Broadcaster-- after all, it would make perfect sense if she was a Third Party role, as her role is very similar to the Replay role that HIP had, dealing TV/Radio-esq things.

I had asked ALI, someone other than NOT (who I perceived as Mafia,) that was attempting to lynch UNU, if they stood by their UNU lynch vote. With how things were going, I was unaware of NOT's 5/6 lynch votes, but willing to reconsider a voteswitch if someone I trusted was switching votes to someone else I was untrusting of.

Given the circumstances, I can say I'm glad that we didn't vote UNU... But, I find it suspicious that they targeted BOO alongside HKC..? It might be worth questioning both of these two...

Anywho, work is in half an hour, and I just noticed your Broadcaster part of the host post... Give me some time to reply to that... xD

Duffie

Reaction score
Race Control: Incident involving cars number 02 (ALI) and 86 (UNU) under investigation.

downside of this theory is that it means mafia dont have enough members + alisha to nolynch (aka mafia have less than 3 people remaining) and so have essentially a guaranteed win

either way either stranger lied about having to block me n2 or some hijinx went down in that chat
like, based on stranger's flip text it does appear to be optional but they didnt realise this night 2 and instead when ltin said they couldnt vote block me they default thought that they had to block me???

i partially blame ltin for reminding them that they had the option not to penalize when they tried to voteblock if stranger isnt completely lying xoxo

me ft blaming ltin for everything this game (i blame him for nottys lynch too, and partially this setup which i think is made specifically to have town-looking mafia roles and mafia-looking town roles to be quirky but that depends on the TRUTH)
I can agree with you there, as this is pretty concerning...

Like I had mentioned before, HKC had claimed a sort of Doctor role, and here is UNU, claiming the ability to protect... Someone is lying, surely?

The lack of Roleblock from UNU is suspicious, but the lack of Voteblock makes sense... Hasn't STR always prompted to making actions every night?

I mean, if it is optional, then it is likely she just didn't want to Roleblock either or...

Alisha Broadcast said:
Unu is the doctor as was suspected.

Lynch Duffie or Mooglie today. Mooglie is a full roleblocker while Notty was only a single shot confirmable roleblocker that should not have been lynched and has been driving this entire game
But she was driving to make my bet obvious... ?

I could not stand by someone who tried to make it easier for Mafia on who to kill, safely...

Alisha Broadcast said:
Duffie faked her role claim and implied that Boo would be guarded, knowing we would pick up on the implication Boo was guarded - the way she did it also gives plausible deniability should Boo die, as she can easily change her mind about what she implied and we have no way of confirming it.
I wasn't implying BOO at all, NOT was implying BOO. I fouvht her on it, because of her attempt to out my bet,for whatever reason... And that reason felt like Mafia intentions to me.

Also it's not a fake roleclaim.

Alisha Broadcast said:
Duffie asked me for permission for her to vote unu, a way of avoiding responsibility if the lynch swung that way, and Duffie asked me if I was third party and did not proceed to grill me when I gave a non-answer. Town would have grilled me and forced me to give a definitive answer at that stage of the game, and even though she is not town, she still has to supposedly have her target survive, something that push her to question me more than she did.

Alisha Broadcast said:
Please lynch Oog or Duffie today.

- Alisha

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

that right here is why you're scum nice try xoxo