They Are Among Us [Game Complete!]

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also hey we both spelt oppurtunity the same way high five
Little bit of mafia collusion going on I see ?

1. Have you been told what your item-combo will do once it's activated?
2. Have you been told when it will be activated, and if it will happen automatically? (already asked twg this earlier on in this post but I want your answer too pls fog)
2. Is it an ability that, when activated, its results would change depending on which party has the item-combo on their person? E.g. if the item allows 1 random townie to receive a bulletproof vest then the answer to this would be no
1) Yes I have
2) Yes, it will happen automatically.
2) (again cause Inffy can't count) I don't really understand the phrasing of this question, but the effect of the item would be the same no matter the alignment - as far as I am aware.

1. How many items do you have?
2. If you were to choose someone to lynch today, who would it be?
1) I currently have 2 items
2) I am most suspicious of Erik at this point, I don't know why something just seems a little off with him, but then again I have not played much with him before and this might just be his playstyle. Also a little sus of an Inffy & Tim duo - but this might just be as they are some of the more active players and have been really interrogating people. Also not a fan of Unusual as he threw my name out there.

Hope this answers all your questions,

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more,

Forever yours,
Fog xoxo

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
maybe we could give Weak the items he needs but then again Weak could also be mafia
ngl kind of a useless thought to throw out there. It's an obvious catch-22.

Questions for everybody:

1. Dos. Neither have a description or apparent use.
2. Casting a wide net over Erik/Tim/Pairjax, possible side of Sess. Places I'd like to press more.

Pairjax for general fluffy-posting/immediate push for NL (unless that's a bait I guess?), Erik for the bait and swapping stances on items, Tim for perhaps not pushing harder on that bait & swap than I'd normally expect. Sess is pure gut.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Gonna vote for no kill this round.
pffsh lame (im sorry nothing personal)

Baiting early for info on potentially very impactful stuff is NAGL coming from a player that isn't Notty.
good observation, where is notty

Questions for everybody:

1. two
2. unu, why? he said fog and i cant have that kind of energy in this game

Bessy swapping from i have one item to i have two items gives me a little bit of suspicion and pairjax's minimal inclusions of which the capital gun stands out.
i have to say that at first glance i also thought i had one item, so i could see that happening to sessy

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Little bit of mafia collusion going on I see ?

1) Yes I have
2) Yes, it will happen automatically.
2) (again cause Inffy can't count) I don't really understand the phrasing of this question, but the effect of the item would be the same no matter the alignment - as far as I am aware.
For 2), when will it happen, do you know? Does it happen as soon as you get the required items? If you were to be killed that same night, would it happen before you died?

For 2.2) just to make sure we're on the same page, do you have to choose a player to use the item's effect on?

Also how many items do you need?

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Which of the two items didn't you consider to be an item - the one with the description or without the description, and why?
the one with the description because I thought it was a part of my character.

You have to choose someone, thats the point.
I’m not choosing anyone because I don’t know who I think i sus at this point

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
31 hours left and I'd still like to see a lynch happen because no-lynching is detrimental in the long run. So I suppose it's time to put my money where my mouth is and place my vote, because even if I only vaguely believe in the lynch target, I believe firmly that we need to lynch.

Vote Erik[numbers]

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
GTH who would it be?
Gun-to-Head

"When on the spot, what decision would you make?" is basically what it asks

And that is very important right now because time is running very low and activity is relatively sparse
I already answered.
2. Hm, Fog?
You have to choose someone, thats the point.
Care to give me an explanation? Hm...
It's the result of having to choose between options where I found neither particularly appealing.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I want to stress to everyone once again the importance of lynching today.
We have two mislynches before we're in a do-or die position.
A no-lynch is the equivalent to half of a mislynch.
So we either get two actual mislynches, or one mislynch and two no-lynches.
In essence, no-lynching today is committing fully to "we're relying on what happens at night" rather than "We want to lynch mafia during the day."
And obviously relying on night actions in a closed setup is a big gamble.