They Are Among Us [Game Complete!]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
originally i thought maybe he was trying to show maf what the items were, but then realized he'd have already told his buddies what the items were if they didnt already know and he was mafia, so it didnt really make sense

i still wonder if there are more blueprints, because my items do feel like typical items that could be used to build something. Inf having the cow does indeed mean that we could relatively safely let him build the thing, but if he's maf this way he could just hoard the items needed and never build it. Kinda wish TWG still had the print, since i trust him.
there should be. fog for example said he had one

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
originally i thought maybe he was trying to show maf what the items were, but then realized he'd have already told his buddies what the items were if they didnt already know and he was mafia, so it didnt really make sense

well ig its possible hes maf without contact with the other maf, and this was his way of thinking he could communicate what the items were without looking too suspicious doing it, hence why he didnt do it already on his own

but i dont really think its scummy anymore anyway

meanwhile im kinda going back on what i said earlier about 'i think if twg was town hed ask everyone for opinions to help find what the best thing to do is', i think he might actually try to handle it himself first

im still neutral on him now, but if UNU flips maf im gonna be like, 90% sure TWG is maf as well

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
what is this plan ?

and why were you so willing to trust that UNU knew better?
Unu’s plan was to convince you guys that I was more of an important role than a mundane townie. I.e) cop, doctor, etc
He wanted to lynch me from the get go which made no sense to me since surely he’d want a town role to stay alive, no matter their importance? His excuse was that he wanted to protect the more important roles and buy them more time by getting me killed off by mafia if they believed I was a blocker or someone that could benefit town in the long run

I trusted him because of the Sheriff name he had in the anonymous DM.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Unu’s plan was to convince you guys that I was more of an important role than a mundane townie. I.e) cop, doctor, etc
He wanted to lynch me from the get go which made no sense to me since surely he’d want a town role to stay alive, no matter their importance? His excuse was that he wanted to protect the more important roles and buy them more time by getting me killed off by mafia if they believed I was a blocker or someone that could benefit town in the long run

I trusted him because of the Sheriff name he had in the anonymous DM.
im confused

did he say he wanted to lynch you, or for mafia to kill you, or both? because he cant have both so that makes no sense

also why didnt you end up doing the plan?

also did he specifically say cop or doctor as examples, since claiming cop would just cause another cc between you and erik so thats like extremely anti town to suggest

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
im confused

did he say he wanted to lynch you, or for mafia to kill you, or both? because he cant have both so that makes no sense

also why didnt you end up doing the plan?

also did he specifically say cop or doctor as examples, since claiming cop would just cause another cc between you and erik so thats like extremely anti town to suggest
he said he wanted mafia to believe that I was a PR and kill me

I didn’t go through with the plan because he didn’t start it and I don’t really fancy dying.

also why didnt you out this plan earlier if you thought it looked scummy?
I needed clarification that I could describe what happened in night chats

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
he said he wanted mafia to believe that I was a PR and kill me

I didn’t go through with the plan because he didn’t start it and I don’t really fancy dying.

I needed clarification that I could describe what happened in night chats
so did he not specify what kind of PR to claim or not to claim?

and did he say he was meant to be starting it then?

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
so did he not specify what kind of PR to claim or not to claim?

and did he say he was meant to be starting it then?
he didn’t specify a PR as he was going to hint that I was a PR to try and fool mafia

and by starting it I assumed he would start by saying something like “I visited sessy and she showed up as.....”

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
he didn’t specify a PR as he was going to hint that I was a PR to try and fool mafia

and by starting it I assumed he would start by saying something like “I visited sessy and she showed up as.....”
ahhh okay, if he was just gonna hint you were PR that's more reasonable

but i assume, if hes town, he wasnt gonna carry on pretending he was cop, just hint that you claimed PR or something?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
hk - no
mars - no
unu - no
tim - dont think hes responded yet?
twg - no
skele - not responded
sessy - no
pair - not responded

Timdood3 Pairjax Good Skele can you guys respond to this please

Well, english is not my mother tongue so I had to search them up (I'm no puzzler) and I guess it sorta makes sense? IDK, Inffy you probably could've made it more easier to understand. Could just say:

Item 1: Hat
Item 2: Socket
Item 3: Lava

If you possess one of these items, then say so.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
hang on a hot second

fog earlier in the game said he had two items:

1) I currently have 2 items
he described one as needing another item to function, and also implied that one of his items was colourized by asking tim if they shared the same item, after tim said his was colourized. im willing to bet the colourized was the paint since that mostly makes sense (though it couldve been white paint god fog)

so... is it possible that the cow wasn't even in fog's inventory to begin with, and someone substituted his other item for the cow? that'd explain why he has 2 items, yet one missing - if one of them was exhanged, and the paint can makes sense to me to have been there from the start since he implied it was colourized, sooo yeah

also MarsKid how do you feel about the idea of town having 2 messenger roles in order to secure town being able to share items with others in private for a decent amount of time in the game, to make sure that town dont lose that ability by chance n1 just because maf happened to kill the one town messanger - and therefore having a second role able to do it?

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
ahhh okay, if he was just gonna hint you were PR that's more reasonable

but i assume, if hes town, he wasnt gonna carry on pretending he was cop, just hint that you claimed PR or something?
I’m not entirely sure what he was going to do about the whole cop thing only that he wanted to hint that I was PR to bait mafia (not happening no woopsies)

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Note for @Timdood3, if Infected had any of the items that I previously mentioned then please say so.
He doesn't.
Fog never said he had a blueprint, he said one of his items had a description: The cow.
Unless there's a role that can swap an item during the day, which to me just sounds super janky, there was no opportunity for Fog's item to change before he died.

I don't have any of the items required.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Fog never said he had a blueprint, he said one of his items had a description: The cow.
Unless there's a role that can swap an item during the day, which to me just sounds super janky, there was no opportunity for Fog's item to change before he died.
he said his item required another item, and would automatically activate upon getting that item

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have an item which requires something else to be functional.
Were you told what that 'something else' is?
Is it another item?

TheWeakGuy48_ did you get told what you needed?
(some quotes just to show what i mean)

there's also a quote of him saying that his item will activate automatically once completed, but its not clear which item hes actually talking about there, so i guess with that one its possible he was talking about the cow? but he was answering my question where i called it an 'item-combo' so i think it's probable he wasn't, though idk if he read my question properly:

Fog

1. Have you been told what your item-combo will do once it's activated?
2. Have you been told when it will be activated, and if it will happen automatically? (already asked twg this earlier on in this post but I want your answer too pls fog)
2. Is it an ability that, when activated, its results would change depending on which party has the item-combo on their person? E.g. if the item allows 1 random townie to receive a bulletproof vest then the answer to this would be no
1) Yes I have
2) Yes, it will happen automatically.
2) (again cause Inffy can't count) I don't really understand the phrasing of this question, but the effect of the item would be the same no matter the alignment - as far as I am aware.
unless there was some massive communication problem, something weird happened with his items when he died