They Are Among Us [Game Complete!]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i have dinner now but UNU can you answer:

let me make one post with my recent questions since i feel you might miss some again otherwise:

1. you said sessy's roleclaim made you, in part, town read her. by role claim do you mean her role, or her items?

2. can you give examples of where sessy's post felt genuine (go to her profile and recent posts and keep scrolling through)

3. you werent gonna retract until erik almost died, yet thought youd die if you retracted, yet ultimately wanted both to live. how did you think you might possibly both live unless you did something to convince people to let you both live? why did you just vote and say nothing more for ages (until eventually agreeing with mars about both living)?

Unusual_Dood
its not, its hk, who you said is suspicious, so why are you against voting him when its him or you
these questions and dont miss any

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I don’t know what to think but I’m definitely sus of both inf and unu. Like didn’t we already kill off the cop? So why is there a sheriff role too??
this for instance. Still not fully believing me. I think it sounds genuine, although I still think it is weird to not believe me. And her follow up question later asking me why I visited her.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
let me make one post with my recent questions since i feel you might miss some again otherwise:

1. you said sessy's roleclaim made you, in part, town read her. by role claim do you mean her role, or her items?

2. can you give examples of where sessy's post felt genuine (go to her profile and recent posts and keep scrolling through)

3. you werent gonna retract until erik almost died, yet thought youd die if you retracted, yet ultimately wanted both to live. how did you think you might possibly both live unless you did something to convince people to let you both live? why did you just vote and say nothing more for ages (until eventually agreeing with mars about both living)?

Unusual_Dood
1. I think after Fogs claim it should be fairly obvious that role is a sum of items and abilities.

3. If I retract my claim after it is clear and obvious that there would be no other way of keeping erik alive, then I think that should be a reason to keep us both alive. If I retract my vote at any other point, then I'm lynched.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
question for everyone to answer as well, except for TWG:

you didn't unexpectedly lose any items last night right?

just want everyone to confirm this asap please

HKCaper MarsKid Unusual_Dood Timdood3 TheWeakGuy48_ Good Skele sessybessy Pairjax

sorry for the tag but we only have a few hours left and i want to make sure this is answered today
I have not lost any items yesterday or today.

And kills are item related actions.

(I can't find the quotes on mobile but inf and Mars asked about my thing with inf)
It made me drop him so fast because all of the pieces were already there in my head, I just couldn't put them together. And inf put the pieces together for me, that's what I mean when I say he "cleared up my fog"

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
And kills are item related actions.
well thats incredibly annoying since my whole plan that i made ever since your claim revolved around that not being the case

i now have 0 plan for how to best use the item

should i claim what it does?

(I can't find the quotes on mobile but inf and Mars asked about my thing with inf)
It made me drop him so fast because all of the pieces were already there in my head, I just couldn't put them together. And inf put the pieces together for me, that's what I mean when I say he "cleared up my fog"
yeah but i could have done that as scum too right? i get why it made you back off but why did it make you townread me?

--

anyways either unu is a star performer or hes town

like ik its gonna look sus or whatever regardless of what he truly is, but im like convinced hes town

so if anyone wants to join the hk wagon instead and reconsider by all means join

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah but i could have done that as scum too right? i get why it made you back off but why did it make you townread me?
Because it all made sense, everything else you've done has seemed town to me, it was just that moment of frustrated uncertainty that had me call you out, and once that was cleared up I was back to town reading you.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because it all made sense, everything else you've done has seemed town to me, it was just that moment of frustrated uncertainty that had me call you out, and once that was cleared up I was back to town reading you.
but thats not true since you scumread me day 0 for my push on fog, so where'd that scumread go?

and you scumread me at the start of today as well

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Unusual_Dood youve made your point that your 'symbol vote' is for skele, but now your only chance of survival is voting hk most likely

so why not do it
Cause the lynch for me already has majority people are just waiting for you to give them the green light so they can hammer. You voting good skele is in reality your only chance of keepeing me most likely

so why not do it

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Cause the lynch for me already has majority people are just waiting for you to give them the green light so they can hammer. You voting good skele is in reality your only chance of keepeing me most likely

so why not do it
because i dont scumread good skele. i scum read hk.

you scum read both.

why do you scumread skele btw?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
but thats not true since you scumread me day 0 for my push on fog, so where'd that scumread go?

and you scumread me at the start of today as well
I don't know where it went, frankly. I base my reads mostly off of memory (which can be unreliable) and how I'm feeling at the time. I'm sure you can relate to subconscious shifts.

And my scumread of you at the start of the day (if I can even call it that) was a result of the uncertainty I was feeling, which was cleared up.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
reasons i townread UNU:

first of all, his defence missed the vital part of explaining why he claimed cop. he forgot to fully explain it. imo, that means hes probs town since it means his post wasnt coming from a place of 'let me make sure to address all suspicion to increase my chance of survival' since otherwise he wouldnt have missed addressing that. like, 99% likely hed have noticed he hadnt explained that. instead i think it was coming from a place of 'let me just be honest about what happened', and therefore relying on his memory, and therefore explains how he couldve missed this vital part of the argument

and then his posts just feel so townie to me whenever he talks. ik this isnt gonna be a convincing argument but still. its hard to put into words why exactly. lets just call it intuition. again i doubt this is gonna sway anyones opinion but im just gonna say it anyways since who knows maybe it will change someones mind somehow

if ive been bamboozled then good job UNU youve completely pulled the wool over my eyes (is that the right phrase?) this game and imo youve done a great job at seeming town despite the humongous wall of evidence against you.

instead of UNU i wanna lynch hk, and ill quote my previous argument for why, since its basically the exact same (slightly edited to make sure i dont break a rule this time):

a) yesterday your post felt too wordy to say too little, reminded me of my memory of your scum game
b) i think you're still yet to provide an actual read on anyone other than 'could be this, could be that too though' - youre not usually like this as town

for b) i wonder if you're doing what i used to do as scum. as town the starting point and main bulk of my reads come from feelings that i experience (i think youre the same?), and as mafia those feelings dont come anymore, so suddenly 'scumh hunting' when youre mafia is really hard since youre so used to relying on feelings and theyre no longer there since youre not actually in the unknown anymore, and you cant help but see excuses for why people are behaving in the way they are, reasons for why theyd do that as town, and feel that those townie reasons and excuses are really reasonable, because deep down you know theyre town and so your mind automatically reads them for 'why are they behaving like that' while taking into consideration that they are in fact town, and its difficult to ignore the reasonable opinions youve thought of because you feel you should say them because then youre being honest and honesty is townie and hopefully people will sense your honesty and may sense dishonesty, but then it just ends up as not really taking a side

nowadays im brave enough to blatently lie about my feelings so i dont have that issue anymore but maybe you havent got to that stage yet, i mean you havent played as many maf games as me i dont think so makes sense you might still be facing obstacles ive already gotten over

i dunno, sorry if im just projecting myself onto you and if none of that paragraph is relatable at all, its just something i wonder whether is happening and find it kinda interesting

regardless, i think youre scummy this game <3
now onto the item. i dont know if revealing it publicly is the best thing to do but like i said, i think maf will already be imagining its bad and therefore taking no risks to make sure town dont built it, so i dont think itd be likely to be bad if im telling the maf what it is for the first time, and i think its better that everyone knows what it is (just in case i die tonight and the people who know about it are all scum and town never get to understand what it is properly, since knowing what it is might influence whether peopole priorize building it over other plans or whatever in the future at some point). hopefully theres some town role out there who can be of help to building it somehow. i dunno.

when built, the alien detector reveals all remaining aliens to the player who has all three of those items and the blueprint.

this means TWG was actually wrong when he answered my day 0 question 'no' when i asked whether it mattered which alignment activated it (i think he mightve misunderstood my question since fog did so i dont think i worded it very clearly). town have to be the one to get all the items for it, because the remaining aliens are only revealed to that player alone, not everyone.

looks like 2 of the items are in maf's hands, so as i suspected its gonna be hard to build it, if we ever do, but the possibility is there. you just need the items me/twg alluded to previously.

the fact town has such a gamebreaking item means maf may also have a gamebreaking item, so thats something to be cautious about.

annnd thats kinda it i think. hopefully i did the right thing revealing this in public since like i said, i think maf wouldve already been taking no risks to stop town building it, since we kinda made it sound scary, when twg mentioned it was powerful, and when i was defending myself from tim. and id rather town know about the existence of the item than risk them never doing.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
(also another thing to be aware of, maf might not be entirely composed of aliens, there might be like 2 aliens and 1 human who sided with them or something, just something i considered previously)
what is your view on the double messenger role? Do you think one of the two are lying?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what is your view on the double messenger role? Do you think one of the two are lying?
no, i think theyre both town

i think logically it makes more sense for one of them to be mafia, but my intuition thinks theyre both town, and my intuition is like my strongest ally in mafia games so im trusting it

(obviously sometimes its wrong, and this may be one of those times, but im trusting it nevertheless)