'uh'

'uhhhhh'

'ummmm'

'wasn't me'
aqua

i have

said this

already

please stop asking me things when ive already explained them, go read my posts properly or else us discussing anything is going to be pointless anyway:

you need to go re-read my posts then because ive already explained this

i didnt just say i didnt know since i was assuming i was below average because i was assuming i was an outlier by having 0 coins, so my true answer was 'yes'

i didnt wanna lie and say 'i dont know' since nottys line of questioning only made sense if they were some coin day investigator and saw i had 0 coins so that was my theory in which case me saying 'i dont know' would out me as a liar
oh look even in this explanation ive already told you ive explained it already

also it’s entirely possible mafia got an idea or hints that a lot of town roles can start with zero coins
yh thats what i said about notty

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
meanwhile its completely irrelevant now but the reason i accused stranger at the start was because they, along with aqua, jumped on alisha for mentioning an RID killer as if there was a confirmed one when i read it as the RID killer meme thats been in quite a few game since tpb and i understand aqua not knowing it (since he left mafia and only rejoined like the last 2 games which i werent in so idk if it was mentioned then) but i feel as though stranger should have known it so i found that suspicious

then when alisha mentioned it was a meme in a post, inf rated it agree suggesting he understood it since the start as well, and i would have expected him to have the same thoughts about stranger that i did based on that so thats why i asked, and since he didnt i decided that they were 100% a mafia team obviously :)

which is why i then called alisha town (since it was stranger jumping on alisha) as well as just general vibes

i also felt like aqua was being used as a like cover man future scape goat by stranger since he started it without knowledge which is why i called him moderately town

see i told you i had valid reasons!!!!! i guess its been 16.7 business days

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
meanwhile its completely irrelevant now but the reason i accused stranger at the start was because they, along with aqua, jumped on alisha for mentioning an RID killer as if there was a confirmed one when i read it as the RID killer meme thats been in quite a few game since tpb and i understand aqua not knowing it (since he left mafia and only rejoined like the last 2 games which i werent in so idk if it was mentioned then) but i feel as though stranger should have known it so i found that suspicious

then when alisha mentioned it was a meme in a post, inf rated it agree suggesting he understood it since the start as well, and i would have expected him to have the same thoughts about stranger that i did based on that so thats why i asked, and since he didnt i decided that they were 100% a mafia team obviously :)

which is why i then called alisha town (since it was stranger jumping on alisha) as well as just general vibes

i also felt like aqua was being used as a like cover man future scape goat by stranger since he started it without knowledge which is why i called him moderately town

see i told you i had valid reasons!!!!! i guess its been 16.7 business days
the rid killer meme hasnt really been relevant in a while so i dont blame anyone for not interpreting alisha's thing that way

also stranger wasnt even in the pearled bridge

but i dont even remember stranger jumping on alisha anyway

either way strangers town!

Status
Not open for further replies.