EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
to my mind its like 'other townies would get a headstart on gathering coins since they can start gathering them from day 0, but since your guys roles means you cant, ill give you a headstart of 3 to make it fair'

which would only make sense if like, its in general made to be fair

but its not cuz you didnt start with 3 (and neither did us item people but liek i said i can justify that in my mind as 'well we'renot really meant to be the town bidder people')
Just get money LOOOOOOOOOL

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
cmon notty... we all know you were overly emboldened by alisha's black market confidence... and lied.
I mean I'm still confused what made you think I would think it's a good idea to pick a random word someone said literally once and pretend it's part of my role. We literally had this exact convo before where you accused me of doing this in another game and I wasn't

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean I'm still confused what made you think I would think it's a good idea to pick a random word someone said literally once and pretend it's part of my role. We literally had this exact convo before where you accused me of doing this in another game and I wasn't
you thought alishas mentioning of it was hinting at it. you already admitted to that... so you figured youd get big cred for being able to claim its existence before she explicitly said so herself

and i dont think this convo happened before

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
hm this means alisha was right and without oog youll never be able to use your poison
Which is exactly why I struggle to believe your claim. Surely it'd make more sense for poison to be one of the auction items later in the game. Having some random separate purchase seems illogical.
but then the poison is not utilized and wasted - it’s such a weird thing to have as part of a role that gains money already
These are 3 very good points and I kinda hope that there's some other way for me to gain money otherwise, like you said I would never be able to use the poison ability.
I've evolved into essentially just a decently stronger version of Aqua which makes me a bit suspicious but Aqua is decently towntelling. @TheWeakGuy48_ do you buy the poison from the Black Market then?
No, the price is fixed and there's no auction (I don't see it working in any other way)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
you thought alishas mentioning of it was hinting at it. you already admitted to that... so you figured youd get big cred for being able to claim its existence before she explicitly said so herself

and i dont think this convo happened before
i mean i guess you could say 'i only thought alisha mentioning it was hinting because i already knew about it' in which case, i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.