EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes I thought it was hinting since I have been told it exists. If I hadn't why would I ever think that
my answer would be 'you thought alisha mentioning it was out of place/random so you thought it meant something more'

whether thats actually what happened idk, either way, the assumptions you said you made before about 'no town have night actions' and 'most town have zero coins' are kinda difficult to believe vs you just trying to pry info out of me

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
It's just called a private seller
Well in that case I implore people to murder Weak after I'm gone since role role feels useless and is likely just a re-worked version of your action scum role where you get 5 coins on a town lynch and 3 on a scum lynch + your option to buy things from the Black market

Unvote
Vote Weak

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
i find it hard to believe you made those assumptions in the first place though
Why? It was a decent assumption when I already knew people had few coins because of my role and Stranger just claimed to have 0. The other one is more a stretch but with no action myself and the big thing this game being auctions (+ me thinking there would be lots of options) I assumed we'd all buy our actions.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why? It was a decent assumption when I already knew people had few coins because of my role and Stranger just claimed to have 0. The other one is more a stretch but with no action myself and the big thing this game being auctions (+ me thinking there would be lots of options) I assumed we'd all buy our actions.
i guess

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
i also dont like your behaviour with the massclaim though

you delayed by voting no lynch instead of participating and then just vaguely mentioned the black market existing without a proper claim
I didn't delay, Stranger+Alisha+Unu wanted to go right after you. After that I asked if it was mine/skeles turn while I wrote out my claim

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's just called a private seller
Well in that case I implore people to murder Weak after I'm gone since role role feels useless and is likely just a re-worked version of your action scum role where you get 5 coins on a town lynch and 3 on a scum lynch + your option to buy things from the Black market

Unvote
Vote Weak
you guys are supposed to be on a team smh

But yeah considering I am actually town - and I only get a 20% cut from the auction house it seems illogical that notty would get money from both the auction house and also from some mysteries, assumed mafia, black market.

It makes no sense tbh

Maybe if it was just whenever someone made a purchase and that also included the black market, but you weren't made aware of it's existence directly - that could make sense, cus it would test your initiative without giving away secret mechanics.

But yea with my role in the game I just don't believe it.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I didn't delay, Stranger+Alisha+Unu wanted to go right after you. After that I asked if it was mine/skeles turn while I wrote out my claim
when did alisha and unu say this

But yeah considering I am actually town - and I only get a 20% cut from the auction house it seems illogical that notty would get money from both the auction house and also from some mysteries, assumed mafia, black market.

It makes no sense tbh

Maybe if it was just whenever someone made a purchase and that also included the black market, but you weren't made aware of it's existence directly - that could make sense, cus it would test your initiative without giving away secret mechanics.

But yea with my role in the game I just don't believe it.
can you elaborate cuz i dont get it

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

It makes no sense tbh
See I thought this which is why I was suspicious of you but it does make partial sense if your flavour is the actual action house host and your role isn't meant to be a good town PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.