EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
RIP, who is your vote supposed to be on?

Vote targetVoted By
Alisha
AquaInfected
HKCaper
Infected
Mooglie
NottyMooglie
SessyUnu
Skele
Stranger
TWGAlishaAquaNotty
UNU
No-EliminationNotty
I'm actually a Mayor role that can vote twice independently

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
cuz their assumptions make more sense to me now + their role name makes better sense with the new claim + their behaviour massclaim was one of the reasons i suspected them and thats gone as well

obv this doesnt make them town cuz they couldve just adjusted their claim but im saying i dont have the same reasons as before

My concern is how much damage could the mafia auctioneers item do if we let mafia get it/if town buys it

As far as we know there is no real harm in lynching notty tomorrow. It might still be advantageous to weed out the scum out of you 3.
what do you mean scum out of you 3 why am i in this scum pool

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what do you mean scum out of you 3 why am i in this scum pool
looking at the number of claims and the theme of this game, I feel like it's a safe assumption one of the auctioneers (people who are listing items for auction) are scum.

You are one of those 3, there for you have a 33% (or higher because it's you) chance of being scum.

anyway I'm going afk for an hour or two now, cya

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I'm the Profiteer. I win an auctioned item I get 1 coin back. Also I have access to the spooky black market which is another auction thing (I assume at night). I won't gain coins day 0 and so I start the game with 3 coins.
Funny story apparently I pulled an Inf and misunderstood my role. I don't get a coin for every item that I win from an auction, I get a coin for every item that is won by anyone in any auction (including the black market). I assumed I had access to the black market since I thought it said I could also gain 1 coin if I won an item there, but I can gain 1 coin if anyone gets an item there so it doesn't imply I have access and I don't. I just know about its existence and gain a coin if anyone buys something.
Hello, sorry I'm late to the roleclaim but Cloudflare went down and as the lead IT I felt that instead of playing this Mafia game I had to change my name and go into hiding to hide from the bosses that would surely have my head. My secret? I killed Cloudflare.

I'm the Profiteer. At the end of each cycle I get a coin for every item that is bought. This goes for items bought from anywhere like the auction or the Black Market. The Black Market is something secret that I have knowledge of. Because I do not gain coins on day 0 I start with 3 coins.

I'm Town btw.
here are the 3 versions of notty's claim btw
goes from getting a 1 coin refund on winning auctioned items (normal silent auctions + black market) -> getting 1 coin for every won auctioned item (normal silent auctions + black market) -> getting 1 coin for every item purchased ( + told about black market for no apparent reason)

i literally cannot believe someone would misread their pm so much, in a way that every change would address a concern (with v1->2 being the name profiteer, since theyre not making a profit, and then v2->3 being the fact it makes no sense for the black market to be classed as an auction if no town people have access to it)

i am DONE defending this MANIAC

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
goes from getting a 1 coin refund on winning auctioned items (normal silent auctions + black market) -> getting 1 coin for every won auctioned item (normal silent auctions + black market) -> getting 1 coin for every item purchased ( + told about black market for no apparent reason)

i literally cannot believe someone would misread their pm so much, in a way that every change would address a concern (with v1->2 being the name profiteer, since theyre not making a profit, and then v2->3 being the fact it makes no sense for the black market to be classed as an auction if no town people have access to it)

Theres literally only 2 versions of my claim, before and after I realized the misreading.

What about my claim is fake then Oog? Do you think the Black Market is a lie?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

i mean they didnt say they misread they said it was worded in a way that could mean two things and i can easily see that being the case + that the black market wasnt mentiond to be an auction but they just assumed it was and i can buy that as well

it could easily just be them adjusting their claim yeah but its not like massively unlikely that theyre telling the truth i dont think

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Theres literally only 2 versions of my claim, before and after I realized the misreading.

What about my claim is fake then Oog? Do you think the Black Market is a lie?
there are 3 versions which i have quite literally just laid out for you

and as for whether scum have their own personal item buying, i dont see why they would when the town auction seems to be based on actual roles, but i guess there could be a mafia with their own role that creates the black market

Status
Not open for further replies.