EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I don't think I started out with any coins (I wasn't told so idk). I am able to convince another player to sing with them like a karaoke type duet and I gain coins if I accomplish this. It doesn't count if they sing on their own but if I sing with them it counts.

Again I'm really sorry for being inactive :(

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't think I started out with any coins (I wasn't told so idk). I am able to convince another player to sing with them like a karaoke type duet and I gain coins if I accomplish this. It doesn't count if they sing on their own but if I sing with them it counts.

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

how many coins do you gain from this?

how many times can you do it during the day?

does it count if its just 1 lyric each?

does it have to be a real song?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
do you have any reads
inf seems mad this game.

stranger and inf slight town vibe based on role and way of claiming
moog town vibe based on role
town vibe based on vibe on alisha
aqua and notty i dont know, last few games aqua's demeanor felt town this game it looks similar but not quite, notty feels like a wildcard as ever
slight scum vibe on unu, they seemed hesitant to claim their items and i dont know why he would be
twg's role seems similar to mine, but he needs the coins for himself, so im not sure TheWeakGuy48_ not sure if you said, but what happens if you reach say 30 coins? do you get to use it twice?
sessy and skele i wouldnt know.

that's all of us i think?

Status
Not open for further replies.