Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Town:
-Mooglie: Vibes (tm)
-Aqua: Vibes (tm)
-Alisha: After HK's claim I'm beginning to read her more as townie simply b/c the requirement for her to get coins will naturally draw attention to her, which could easily lead to her being put in a claim or die scenario even if there hadn't been a massclaim.
-Inffy: I'm hesitantly townreading Inffy simply b/c I can actually follow his logic now and he doesn't seem as panicky as he did earlier. There's a few things that I'm still questioning though, namely him splitting hairs over the "Notty and Alisha jumped to the conclusion that all townies have zero coins" thing.

Neutral:
-sessybessy: I really don't know what to make of her alignment based on her roleclaim, and she hasn't said enough for me to get a good read on her.
-Good Skele: Blank slate as well, though if someone could remind me/link me to his claim I'd appreciate it.
-HKCaper: He's been a blank slate so far - even his role I don't know what to make of it. My best guess would be that if one of the three people I named below isn't scum, then he's mafia's avenue of gaining coins.

Scum:
-Unu: His only reads list thus far seemed pretty lazily put together, and when called out on it he quickly changed his reasoning without digging any further into reasoning, which to me reads to me as a scum looking for brownie points.
-Notty: Notty's been off the wall all day, and the various inconsistencies/backtracking about her role claim really isn't helping her case. Even with the black market being confirmed as a thing, the lack of clarity on exactly how it works leaves me thinking she's trying to make a cohesive fakeclaim with little/no information.
-TWG: In addition to the difficulty I have believing that a poisoner type role is town-sided, his role being able to specifically buy one item really strikes me as off, especially given what we know about auction mechanics so far.

like could it be used as a roleblocker thing or a doctor thing do you think
If I HAD to guess I'd say it would be a medicine/doctor sort of thing but I have exactly zero information about the tonics except for their names.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
so is tonic water alcohol/can you get drunk on it

like could the tonics be a block via drunking people

or could they be a doctor via medicine

is either of those likely
'Tonic is een koolzuurhoudende frisdrank met als kenmerkend ingrediënt kinine, dat de bittere smaak levert. Daarnaast bevat tonic een ruime hoeveelheid suiker, of in de light-variant andere zoetstoffen als aspartaam.' enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.