EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
yh but if he leaves it til tomorrow to point at it and be like 'yep thats my item' then he doesnt have to claim it now so maf doesnt know more info while deciding who to kill tonight
yes but thats after the fact and doesnt prove he actively chose to put it up for auction
like maybe hes a mafia auctioneer that puts items up randomly if he chooses to carry out the factional kill!!!

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
the reason would be to give an idea of how likely it is stranger's tonics are either a doc or block thing, cuz if you sell blocker related things then strangers should be a doctor related thing assuming theres protection in this setup and given like 99% of setups have a doctor thing somehow then im willing to bank on there being one
My items give no info that hints at what strangers items do.

also why wouldnt you want to prove your claim
The only way to prove it would be to get my items auctioned. I don't see how claiming all my items will help with that.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
then what would a security camera or a PI contract do if not investigate
I dunno, but I think at this point we need to remember that the most we have about these items are theories. I'm running on the theory that the tonics are doctor/protective type items. As HK pointed out, the definition of tonic strongly implies that they're medicine. Similarly, the names of your three items strongly imply they serve as investigative items, but that 's far from proven rn.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I dunno, but I think at this point we need to remember that the most we have about these items are theories. I'm running on the theory that the tonics are doctor/protective type items. As HK pointed out, the definition of tonic strongly implies that they're medicine. Similarly, the names of your three items strongly imply they serve as investigative items, but that 's far from proven rn.
But if this were true UNU would also have a theme and they say they dont

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I don't think I started out with any coins (I wasn't told so idk). I am able to convince another player to sing with them like a karaoke type duet and I gain coins if I accomplish this. It doesn't count if they sing on their own but if I sing with them it counts.

Again I'm really sorry for being inactive :(
firstly, what
secondly, when is the convincing action taking place and then when/where is the duet taking place
thirdly, not stating the amount of coins gained is pretty suspicious (does it change based on lyrical accuracy...?)
fourthly, what

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why not? The Mafia won't kill one of you because that turns a 33% chance to lynch the Mafia between you into a 50% chance. We can lynch between item auctioners later in the game we don't have to do it today. This also gives the town more items to play with.
since id rather lynch soemone i think is scum instead of between two people i dont

Status
Not open for further replies.