EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I assume mafia knows ‘important roles. They have all the details except my role name. Give them a role name and boom, it’s an easy town kill and one less role to worry about.

Aqua your answer is incredibly vague. ‘Banter’ isn’t really a good reason to have a mass claim other than if you’re mafia yourself and need people to claim for your benefit.
why would them knowing your role name lead them to having an easy town kill? why wont they kill you anyway if they really want to?

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Why do I need a good reason to massclaim?

One can't massclaim without a mass to claim with them.
I love this beating around the bush. You can’t figure out a town way of saying that you wanted a massclaim without acting mafia.

why would them knowing your role name lead them to having an easy town kill? why wont they kill you anyway if they really want to?
Because with a role name it means they won’t mis lynch.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I love this beating around the bush. You can’t figure out a town way of saying that you wanted a massclaim without acting mafia.
You got me, I don't have a counter argument I'll admit it please don't lynch me!!!!

I AM THE THIRD PARTY ROLE, THE ARTIST

YES THERE WAS A SPECIFIC REASON FOR ME TRYING TO SAVE LTIN

BUT MY ROLE DOES HAVE A PERK TO IT WHICH MAKES ME EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL TO TOWN SO HEAR ME OUT: I CAN FIND OUT WHO THE GADGET IS

PLS DONT KILL ME, I WANT THE GADGET DEAD AND SO DOES TOWN, AND I CAN FIND OUT WHO IT IS <3

I'M KIND OF RELUCTANT TO GIVE ANY MORE INFO RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO THINK THIS THROUGH PROPERLY BUT BASICALLY LYNCHING ME IS SHOOTING YOURSELVES IN THE FOOT SO

I MEAN I'M PROBABLY DEAD TONIGHT ANYWAY BUT WHO KNOWS MAYBE SOME MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN AND I'LL SURVIVE FOR SOME WACKY REASON

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You got me, I don't have a counter argument I'll admit it please don't lynch me!!!!

BUT MY ROLE DOES HAVE A PERK TO IT WHICH MAKES ME EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL TO TOWN SO HEAR ME OUT: I CAN FIND OUT WHO THE GADGET IS

PLS DONT KILL ME, I WANT THE GADGET DEAD AND SO DOES TOWN, AND I CAN FIND OUT WHO IT IS <3

I'M KIND OF RELUCTANT TO GIVE ANY MORE INFO RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO THINK THIS THROUGH PROPERLY BUT BASICALLY LYNCHING ME IS SHOOTING YOURSELVES IN THE FOOT SO

I MEAN I'M PROBABLY DEAD TONIGHT ANYWAY BUT WHO KNOWS MAYBE SOME MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN AND I'LL SURVIVE FOR SOME WACKY REASON
Ok but which 3 colors do you paint with

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
what do you mean? are you saying your role name sounds scummy so they will be able to get you lynched?
I said mafia will night kill.

right...

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
but why do they need to know your name to do that? why might they accidentally kill someone else if they dont know your name? i dont understand what you mean
Right. If I were mafia I’d want to be absolutely sure that my kill target was a role/person I intended (just waiting for Aqua and Inf to bandwagon on this one sentence and completely disregard my whole argument...). The mafia have my role description and potential threats like me making money to use in the auction. With the role name they can be sure that I am the correct target. My role name kinda gives away the whole shebang...

my reasoning makes sense in my head, I explained it better.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Right. If I were mafia I’d want to be absolutely sure that my kill target was a role/person I intended (just waiting for Aqua and Inf to bandwagon on this one sentence and completely disregard my whole argument...). The mafia have my role description and potential threats like me making money to use in the auction. With the role name they can be sure that I am the correct target. My role name kinda gives away the whole shebang...

my reasoning makes sense in my head, I explained it better.
they know you are the role you say you are regardless, because from their point of view, they know youre town and town dont lie. so even without your role name, if they want your role dead, they know its you.

claiming your role name could help town get a better read on you though and save your life from being mislynched by us

Status
Not open for further replies.