EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
inf should only get 3 coins from you, if he gets any extra coins we can trace that to who donated.
oh wait no I’m being dumb.

so the donate works like you can only donate what you have. Say I donate 10 and I only have 3 then the 7 coins just won’t be donated

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
before you said you could see notty claiming the black market thing as scum

can you elaborate on why
sure even tho i dont remember saying that tbh
but its such an 'outlandish'/obviously scummy thing that will trigger wifom of 'but they cant possibly be mafia since why would they claim that!!'
+ when its revealed on mafia flip that it is a thing their claim gets proof towards it (even tho its a decent possibility that they are mafia and just claimed it themselves) which is more than a lot of people have going for them (since its just the distributors + me who have stuff about their role that is proven, i guess aqua too but that would be under the assumption that notty is town which is false in this argument, i mean i guess when notty appears town then aqua gets some credibility anyway (even though notty is arguing aqua is mafia despite this stuff anyway but thats slightly offtopic))
+ idk if i said this before or after notty changed the claim to them only getting money from it vs actually being able to partake but both can be spun as things useful towards the town (money for bidding / taking valuable items away from the mafia)

Good Skele

Reaction score
can you elaborate what you mean? who are you talking about? and what does 'you get it' mean? (i dont)

why do you want to lynch notty?
What a slowhead
I was talking about Notty and Sessy. By "you get it" I meant the difficultness to believe that claim of theirs.
Well, I think that if Sessy was scum, they wouldn't be that careless for most of the game.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean if it proves me town then I’ll go for it but how can I be 100% sure this isn’t just a hidden mafia tactic between inf and Aqua to try get coins to buy this mysterious case.
it wont prove you town, just prove you didnt kill alisha last night

what do you mean about 'mysterious case'?

Status
Not open for further replies.