Status
Not open for further replies.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
“you haven’t been paying attention”
I wrote that reply before refreshing the page. I apologise for my previous post but everything I said is still entirely valid.
[/QUOTE]

In what way? I already told you I think you’re town or definitely not high on my list of potential mafia and now you’re saying I’m not worth your time?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
In what way? I already told you I think you’re town or definitely not high on my list of potential mafia and now you’re saying I’m not worth your time?
Oh god the string of quotes gets worse and worse.

That was written under the impression that you thought I was less likely town than notty was.

The only ways you could have reached that conclusion was either not reading the thread/listening to me at all and drawing up arbitrary conclusions, or acting in extremely bad faith (so scum).

Since that wasn't the case and you just typo'd ur post, it doesn't matter and you can disregard what I said.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score

That was written under the impression that you thought I was less likely town than notty was.

The only ways you could have reached that conclusion was either not reading the thread/listening to me at all and drawing up arbitrary conclusions, or acting in extremely bad faith (so scum).

Since that wasn't the case and you just typo'd ur post, it doesn't matter and you can disregard what I said.
“Everything I said is entirely valid”

you said I wasn’t worth your time convincing, etc etc. I can’t make sense of this unless it’s the quotes screwing up.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

yeah but you saying that everything you said was valid made her think you were saying 'i still stand by my judgement of you'

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah but you saying that everything you said was valid made her think you were saying 'i still stand by my judgement of you'
everything I said was valid within the context I was scummier than notty.

Is what I meant

tbh imma take full responsibility, I was saying this to my flatmate earlier. My ability to type, use proper grammar and structure basic sentences has like... ceased to exist this game, I was struggling to talk earlier too ;-;

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
tbh imma take full responsibility, I was saying this to my flatmate earlier. My ability to type, use proper grammar and structure basic sentences has like... ceased to exist this game, I was struggling to talk earlier too ;-;
talking about mafia to someone outside of the thread?????? ban????? modkill??????? hello??????/////

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
and your ability to read, dont forget that one
Tbh not even false - I normally skim read paragraphs in mafia (cus y'all need to learn how to double space.) and occasionally mix things up but this game has been awful for my everything rn.

AND I just passed my interview for a master's degree. I look forward to the 5k word essays MonkaW

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
sessybessy can you donate 4 coins now? That way we can full agree to lynch notty and move on once hk has confirmed he's bid on the PI contract.
who else is donating?

no not yet we need notty to defend themselves first, im not sure i wanna lynch notty still
tbh I can see an inf/notty team. Reluctance to lynch a relatively scummy player. Thought I don’t feel like inf would refrain from throwing a team member under the bus <3

Status
Not open for further replies.