• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The Stranger watches as Duffie takes in the sights and feelings of her environment, in a dream-like state. She is lucky to have had someone to care for her. The Stranger felt a tinge of jealousy, he began opening his mouth to speak, but on second thought he decided that it wasn't worth telling. He didn't want to be someone to "feel sorry for".

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin continued making rain angels but seemed to be thinking about something.

"Well I can fix that if you want. The whole half Enderman deal. I could make you whole human or whole enderman if you wish. Might take a while but it could pass the time until the others need to be picked up. Just an offer."

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
"Your kidding aren't you? How could you possibly do that? But it doesn't matter anyhow you would be too weak then we need our strength to get Duffie back." Balloon looked off into the far distance. Should I do this I mean I can't be that much help to them then without my stealth and what if it hurts me horribly? I will think about it and make a decision later.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"You're right normally I couldn't do such a thing. However tonight there's a storm, and with that I can use it's power to augment my own. I don't have to worry about anything until we leave. Like I said, it's just an offer."

S

StoryMaster

In a faraway realm, evil forces are conspiring...
A spy kneels at the base of a throne, his head is stiff, facing down. If he were to look up, the white empty eyes of Herobrine would make his soul catch aflame.
"Oh Dark Lord, these people... forgive my cautiousness, but they seem to possess certain traits that may cause your efforts to be ruined. They seem to be unnatural, as to the amounts of bravery and pride that they show, I believe they won't fear you----AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"​
The spy begins grasping his head, squeezing it as if to excrete a pain. He screams, and covers his ears.
"OOOOHH LORD, PLEEEAAASSEE! I BEG FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS!!!"​
The spy is writhing in pain. He spy begins ripping out his hair, attempting to dig out his pain. His ears begin to bleed.
"OOOOHHH DAMN IT!! DAMN IT ALL!!"​
The pain is too much for the spy, and looks up to Herobrine. The Dark Lord offers him mercy as their eyes meet, and the spy drops to the floor, unmoving. Ahgul emerges from the shadows.
"May I Lord?"
The Dark Lord allows it.
"Thank you Master"
Ahgul begins his dinner.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
A spy kneels at the base of a throne, his head is stiff, facing down. If he were to look up, the white empty eyes of Herobrine would make his soul catch aflame.
"Oh Dark Lord, these people... forgive my cautiousness, but they seem to possess certain traits that may cause your efforts to be ruined. They seem to be unnatural, as to the amounts of bravery and pride that they show, I believe they won't fear you----AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"​
The spy begins grasping his head, squeezing it as if to excrete a pain. He screams, and covers his ears.
The spy is writhing in pain. He spy begins ripping out his hair, attempting to dig out his pain. His ears begin to bleed.
The pain is too much for the spy, and looks up to Herobrine. The Dark Lord offers him mercy as their eyes meet, and the spy drops to the floor, unmoving. Ahgul emerges from the shadows.
"May I Lord?"
The Dark Lord allows it.
"Thank you Master"
Ahgul begins his dinner.
[That has got to be one of the most disturbing things I have read in a long time. :confused:]

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Looking down at the gash in his palm, then back up to Darth "It's... oddly fine..." he said a bit confused by the situation. He pulled a chair over to him and sat down. "So what just happened out there? Why did they start attacking us?" he asked rubbing his head at the pounding headache he had.

[It be learnin time for meh. Off to school.]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"May I Lord?"
The Dark Lord allows it.
"Thank you Master"
Ahgul begins his dinner.
[Idk what, but I feel like I've read this exact thing before, pictures and all.]

S

StoryMaster

[Idk what, but I feel like I've read this exact thing before, pictures and all.]
((Quite odd o.o Deja Vu?))​

((I am so confused right now, could anyone lead me the right way? D:))
((Your most likely in the building along with Darth, Refresh100, Blinx, and also the warriors. You're hiding from the rain.))​
The Father sits and tells his story to the rest of the warriors for the 26th time, they haven't grown tired of hearing it.

S

StoryMaster

The rain begins to stop falling, and the warriors look through the window at the sky outside. The sun shines through the clouds, creating heavy bands of rainbow colors streaking across the sky. The warriors know that to be a message from their gods, that all is well in the world. After saying their goodbyes to the warriors DarthLego , Defiant Blob , Blinx, Refresh , and Jolteon , the warriors leave in order to start a new beginning, a new beginning for peace.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
The rain begins to stop falling, and the warriors look through the window at the sky outside. The sun shines through the clouds, creating heavy bands of rainbow colors streaking across the sky. The warriors know that to be a message from their gods, that all is well in the world. After saying their goodbyes to the warriors DarthLego5679 , Defiant_Blob , Blinx (( HarmakPaul )) , Refresh100 , and Jolteon42 , the warriors leave in order to start a new beginning, a new beginning for peace.
[Well, we WERE promised more sunshine and rainbows...]