• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

S

StoryMaster

The flower is now floating in the middle of the hallway. As it is touched by your spirit, one by one the petals begin to fall, looping and twirling until the reach the floor, where they begin to form small pools of purple liquid. As the last petal falls to the floor, all that is left is a scraggly stem.
The stem suddenly flames and lets out a sudden scream, it's voice sends a ice-cold chill down your spine. You cannot let go, and the scream continues, echoing down both directions of the hallway.
A crash is heard behind you and you instinctively turn around. A black liquid crashes down and rushes toward you like a flood.
You begin to run away. But it is as if you are running in place. The blackness finally engulfs you, swallowing you in its dark maw. Your senses fade out except for the scream of the flower echoing still as you are tossed in turned in the wave.
After a moment, you find that the flood is gone, leaving you at the foot of a white door. It is slightly ajar.
((What do you do))

S

StoryMaster

The room is small, with a bed and bureau to the left of the room and a series of shelves to the right. There is nothing mysterious about the room except for the girl, whose leg is chained up against the wall.
"Please, hurry in before they come back again!"

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin walked inside and tried to break the chain with magic, but nothing happened. A little dazed at the prospect of not having the use of his magic, Durwin crossed the room and bent over the lock to the chain. He looked over the room, and found a key on one of the shelves and went over to grab it. He unlocked the chain.

S

StoryMaster

((You can in this instant, but don't always expect it to work for you!))​
"Thank you thank you kind soul! I haven't been able to leave this place for many years."
The girl runs over and hugs Durwin, placing her head on his chest.
"I'm finally free now, please stay with me for awhile."
Mysteriously two small chairs appear in the room, facing each other next to a fireplace that has also appeared. The girl pulls Durwin's hand towards one and sits him down. She happily sits down in the opposite one. She places both hands on his knees.
"Please, tell me about yourself, my savior! What is your name!?"