• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin poked Duffie and pointed off the to side away from everyone else. They both walked over there and Durwin asked,

"So let's get back to why you feel you're closer to your mother than ever. There has to be a good reason if I'm to trust these people also..."

Duffie

Reaction score
Looking back toward the group of people, Duffie sighed, taking out the map and showing it to Durwin.

"This is a map my sister found at the ruins of our house." She points to the words at the bottom of the map. "She said that she was in a different world. Since we know about worlds now, I figure she could even be in here, since they say I came from this world, originally."

She points to the box the arrow points away from. "This is where our house was," she moves her finger across the arrow, to the town labeled 'Yayakoshii'. "And this is where I took Kira, and where she is currently staying."

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
[Gratz on 40 pages all!]

Durwin looked at the map,

"This looks like it shows all of Primordia. This could be useful later on don't lose it. I'm sorry to say that the chances your mother is here are between slim and none, but I'll help you if I can."

S

StoryMaster

As the Red Eagle flies over the mountains peaks, the heroes witness one of the most beautiful sights to have ever fell upon their eyes.
The Great Valley of Life
The entire valley is surrounded by the mountains peaks, creating a sanctuary of life and beauty in its hold. Waterfalls cascade down the mountains slopes, forming winding rivers and creeks among the flat valley, which reflect what is left of the sun's light. It is untouched by humanity, however, that is not the same story for what is floating high in the clouds...
Sky Base
((Sky Base is actually floating, not what is depicted in the picture.))
Hundreds of miles across, this structure of marvelous human engineering allows for the population of millions to live and prosper without harming the life below it. Energy seems to just radiate from it's metallic surface.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
[Would it matter if I made another side story regarding the time factory? And I never said anything about no interaction! I left a note on the bed of one of the rooms just so one of ya can read it! Maybe it's too late for ya to read it, but it would be nice to have it as something later in the story.]

Duffie

Reaction score
Duffie looked out toward the scenery, gazing in awe.

"Wow... This is amazing."

As Balloon came running up the stairs, Duffie looked over to him when he said that Blinx headed back to his 'Time Factory.'

"Seems you aren't the only one who can teleport, eh, Durwin?"

(( Should we have a role-call before we exit the ship, to finally notice some missing people? We already know about Blinx now, because of Balloon, but only Durwin knows about Defiant, and he didn't tell anyone. xD ))

(( And I know it's probably not teleporting, but it isn't like Duffie knows how you transport. :p ))

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
As Blinx warped back to the time factory, he saw the time factory was perfectly fine, nothing major had happened.
[View 2:29-2:44]

Blinx went to see the operators and CEO of the time factory of the time factory to tell them about Avalon and Primordia, and how they may need to get an army ready. Blinx told them about the sun blocking out [can I mention the sun?] and how it might be important to the time flowing to Avalon.

"We'll be sure to handle the situation Blinx, thank you for telling us," said the CEO.
The announcement about B1P75, or Avalon, was made, making sure that the time sweepers can hear. About fifty or so accepted the offer, and they started to head to the warp gate for the world.