• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin fell to the ground with a thud. He frowned a bit

"Don't be so mean! My nerves still work you know, that hurts! Anyway I don't know why I was in your bed... could have sworn I was outside the ship..." Durwin thought it over.

"I think I remember... a face, and a fire... and, that's it. Oh yeah, it was cold. That teddy bear was nice and soft and warm."

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Amek rubs his eyes and sits up from his bed, his dagger strapped to his back, like it always is.

He yawns and stands up then opens the door to see if anyone else is awake yet. He walks through the hall and almost trips over a body.

"Oh god, what happened here?" He said as he bowed down to see if Refresh was okay. Then he noticed Durwin walking out of a cabin. "Do you know what happened here?" He said with a worried expression on his face.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"Sheesh, women. Can't live with em, can't live without em." Durwin started down the hall but stopped when he saw a body on the floor. The back of Refresh's head was bloodied. He turned and knocked on Duffie's door. It flew open and her face was as dark and a thunder cloud.

"What!?" She asked.

"Now, now, it was an honest mistake." Durwin caught the door before she slammed it again,

"But we have bigger issues to deal with." He said struggling to hold the door,

"Refresh looks like he's been knocked unconscious. And we need to help him." Durwin backed off as Duffie opened the door further and she stormed past to Refresh.

Duffie

Reaction score
After slamming the door on Durwin, she quickly changed into her clothes, when there was a knock on the door.

After being told that Refresh looks to have been knocked unconscious, she stormed past him, to find Refresh in a bad state. She then became worried for him.

She turned back toward Durwin, then to Amek, then back to Durwin, now with an expression of worry. "Think you can do anything about it?"

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin walked over to Refresh,

"Hmm I might, head injuries are a bit harder... I don't think it's gonna kill him though." Durwin knelt down beside Refresh's head,

"Let me see here," He said as he placed a hand above the wound. Durwin let out a low whistle,

"This was quite a hit, minor skull fracture, of course the gash, and knocked out. But easily fixed." Durwin placed both hands on the wound. Light came from his hands and focused on Refresh's head. He knelt there like a statue for a few minutes. A light cracking noise was heard as the bone righted itself. Flesh knitted together, and at last the left over blood cleared away. Durwin released a breath and collapsed against the wall.

"There... now if he... wants to live... then he... must wake up... on his own."

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin chuckled,

"Ya know, just a few mins ago you wanted me out of your bed. But sure, thanks for offering." Durwin hobbled onto his feet and leaned on Duffie while they moved toward her bed. He turned to Amek,

"Take refresh and put him in your bed, not polite to just leave him there."

S

StoryMaster

The Navigator bursts from a room, causing all on the deck of the ship to turn their heads.
"Captaaaaain!! We're going to reach Sky Base in a few hours, I'd advise us reaching maximum altitude immediately!"​
Travis shouts to the crew.
"Draw the sails fellas! Strap down the cargo and hold on tight! Let's begin the climb up the damned devil's teeth!"
The verticalar sails fall, suddenly causing the whole ship to jolt upwards at a 45 degree angle. The heroes scramble to find a spot to hold on. Mountains appear in the distance, with peaks that are impossible to locate through the clouds.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Compliant Blob stood in a daze. As if I'm his slave. I'll kill those who he requested, then take over Herobrine's dominion myself. Now... how to get there. Blob began walking to the library when he noticed a dark object on the ground. It was an Eye of Ender, with a note attached.[panel]
Do not disappoint me.[/panel]
Blob grabbed the Eye of Ender and smashed it against the ground, causing him to be dragged through space towards his target.

S

StoryMaster

As the sun emerges fully into the sky, it can be seen that the blackness has expanded to cover almost 1/3 of its area. The darkness's edge spirals with a purple haze.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin heard Travis's call and turned to Duffie,

"Are you sure you want to stay and help? I can take us all away from here, and we can be off to look for Defiant. I know you think they are telling the truth, but it's very unlikely." Durwin hugged Duffie,

"I know you want to know your past and you miss your mom, but lies will only hurt in the end."

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
"T-Teddy bear?"

There was an awkward silence for a moment, when Duffie finally deicided to just push Durwin out of her bed, then grabbing her blanket to cover herself up from the morning cold.

She was still bright red, and slightly confused.

"WHY WERE YOU IN MY BED!?"
[ you and togolopian are just too funny LOLOLLOLOLLO]

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Darth barely slept all night, and when he did so, it was a fitful sleep.

"Goodness me, what a night." he yawned.

"What's all this commotion downstairs?" he wondered out loud.

"Travis, do you know what's going on?"

Without waiting for a reply, he walked quickly down the stairs , stopping at the open door.

Seeing Durwin hugging Duffie, he asked hesitantly "Am I interrupting something?"

Duffie

Reaction score
Once Durwin hugged Duffie, she blushed, but then sighed. She was about to softly push him away, to explain why she trusted them, when suddenly the door opened, with Darth looking toward them, in the most peculiar time.

"Am I interrupting something?" he asked, when Durwin suddenly stopped hugging her, as Duffie looked away.

"Nope." they both proclaimed non-convincingly.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
"What on earth is Durwin thinking, anyways?"

Darth shook his head.

"What they do is their business. Think I'll be best man at their wedding?"

Darth chuckled to himself at this thought.

"Yeah, sure. Especially since you were ready to invade their homeland right before all this started."

It was this thought that prompted Darth to pull out a small electronic device, tap in a short message, and then push the send button.

Slipping the device back in its special pocket, Darth remember the whole commotion that was downstairs that was his original reason for going down in the first place.

He did an about-face, and went back down the stairs.