• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
as she spiraled to the town where she was earlier she saw a girl, it was her only chance then, "THUD!" she landed on the ground, when she opened her eyes she saw a pool of blood below her, she crawled to the lady who was following a person, she grabbed her ankle and the lady turned around in shock.

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
[1. Your character has no idea who my character is nor his intentions.
2. Herobrine believes I am working for him.
3. I'm trying to kill off all the characters so far.
4. Everyone besides the main characters in the story believe Herobrine is myth. Herobrine has not unleashed an army or any of that sort. The only place we know he has attacked is Shizuka. The only reason main characters know is because they saw Herobrine/an incarnation of Herobrine theirselves :I You are creating plot holes >.<]
so sorry heh, ill try to read all 45 pages XD

S

StoryMaster

As the group continues walking towards the palace, a man abruptly bumps into Duffie
He stutters as he talks "I'm so sorry, I should watch where I'm going!"​
He quickly walks off.
Quite odd, but what's even more odd is that there is a piece of paper now in Duffie's hand...
[panel]Beware! You are in danger! The Queen, your mother, is possessed! We can still save her though! Meet me behind the palace tonight, and then your aunt and I will explain EVERYTHING! Stay safe Duffie![/panel]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin stealthily snuck up behind Duffie as she looked at the note the man that had bumped into her left in her hand. He read it over her shoulder,

"Behind the palace? Sounds shady to me..." Durwin munched on some bread and Duffie screamed and turned around,

"What? Just saying my opinion is all. Want some bread?"

Duffie

Reaction score
Duffie jumps as she hears Durwin behind her back, putting the note away.

As the man we follow interrupts, asking for some of Durwin's bread, Durwin asks a question Duffie had totally forgotten about.

"Actually, now that you mention it, we haven't really introduced ourselves."

Duffie lends out a hand toward the man, "Hello, my name is Duffie Shirayuki."

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
"So, you had me meet you here. Now, tell me. How can you help me help you?"
"Every mage has a time when they're weak. Vulnerable. They'll have no powers to aid them. This time is their Chronos."
"And you had me meet you here just so you could tell me something I already knew!?"
A sword can be heard unsheathed.
"Please, wait! I have studied in ways of figuring out one's Chrono! I just need.. A sample. A hair. Some blood. Anything of that sort."
The sword is resheathed.
"I'll be back. If you're lying, I suggest you drink a vial of poison now."
The door is violently opened and slammed closed.