Duffie Draws! (Reborn!)

Duffie

Reaction score
Gorgeoussss ;-;
Have you ever thought of using copic markers to colour your drawings? Even if they are too expensive you can look for deals on websites like www.paigeedraw.com or looking for cheaper substitutions C:
No, but I suppose I'll have to consider it. ;)

I just now want to see a drawing of a "Banana Tyson Potato Fish" (A mix of a Banana, Mike Tyson, a Potato and a Fish
Well, you probably won't see one from me. xD

If you look through my gallery of drawings, you'll notice a distinct lack of muscles and men.

maxxz6

Reaction score
Gorgeoussss ;-;
Have you ever thought of using copic markers to colour your drawings? Even if they are too expensive you can look for deals on websites like www.paigeedraw.com or looking for cheaper substitutions C:
No, but I suppose I'll have to consider it. ;)

I just now want to see a drawing of a "Banana Tyson Potato Fish" (A mix of a Banana, Mike Tyson, a Potato and a Fish
Well, you probably won't see one from me. xD

If you look through my gallery of drawings, you'll notice a distinct lack of muscles and men.
It was a good Idea... just subtract the Mike Tyson...

Duffie

Reaction score
@Duffie

Hey, this one has an idea. If you can find bases or drawing references for it, do you want to try drawing some RWBY characters? :)
Actually, I'm just getting into the show, so I don't really want to just yet. :eek:

After I watch a few more episode, get an idea of how they would act, I'll attempt to draw them out. ;)