[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
When is the deadline? And can someone update me on what has happened and if SKO has put me in a disastrous position?
We've essentially determined most of the AFKs are probably bad, Mostly Hk/Skooma/Okx and possibly Skele. People also want to lynch me because they deem my role scummy and don't like the things I say.

Duffie has a handy claim table somewhere that might help

Boooo

Reaction score
you literally said you townread me earlier so your reads are garbage and you can return to being inactive!!!!!!!!!!

que
i was not pushing mars at all and if i was that would probably be evidence for me being good

its about betting on races i assume
I can't change my mind?
vote notty
I don't have the mental energy to fight this

and drawing attention to who duffie may have picked is bad and you should feel bad

(let’s cuddle after this)
Yeah it was dumb but I don't think it was scummy

good i love having power over others
And I love being dominated

Boooo

Reaction score
Yeah. Our cop Boo says they have a town report on Stranger so that kind of proves them. Oog claims to be a full roleblocker and I claim to be a 1-shot roleblocker that is immune to penalties (aka atm Strangers penalties)
And?

You do have the mental energy because you don't want to mislynch
Wrong! I barely got out of bed tyvm

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
And nothing? I just told them that there were indeed 3 roleblocker claims since they asked

Wrong! I barely got out of bed tyvm
Lies and slander, don't succumb to Oogs bullying and vote for Okx instead. We already had a town-sided messenger in Inf why would we have a second one?