Duffie

Reaction score
❌ = Dead / Failed
?? = No Action
❓ = Unconfirmed
⭕ = Unconfirmed w/ Evidence
✔ = Confirmed

NAME
ALIGNMENTROLEDAY ZERO STATUSNIGHT ONE STATUSNIGHT ONE TARGETDAY ONE STATUSNIGHT TWO STATUSNIGHT TWO TARGETDAY TWO STATUS
TIM❌Town✔Tracker✔N/AKilled Night One by✔❓❌❌❌❌
MOOTown❓Roleblocker❓N/ARoleblock Night One❓TIM❓N/ARoleblock HK❌
(Roleblocked by STR)✔
❌N/A
BOOTown❓Alignment Cop❓N/A??❓??❓N/AInvestigate❓STR (Town)❓N/A
STRTown⭕Innkeeper✔ / Roleblocker✔ / Voteblocker❓N/AInnkeep✔ & Voteblock NOT❌ALI & NOT✔N/AInnkeep✔ & Roleblock MOO✔MOO & INF✔N/A
ALITown❓Broadcaster✔Received Message: "21375"✔N/AN/ADay One Broadcast✔N/AN/ADay Two Broadcast✔
GOOTown❓Innkeeper✔N/AInnkeep✔GOO & STR✔N/AInnkeep❓GOO & ❓N/A
INF❌Town✔Messager✔Messaged ALI "21375"✔N/AN/AKilled by✔❌MAR✔❌
HIP❌Third Party✔Replayer✔Intercepted Message INF to ALI❓Replay✔N/AKilled by✔Replay✔MAR✔❌
NOTTown❓One-Shot Roleblocker❓ / Penalty Immunity✔N/A??❓??❓N/A??❓??❓N/A
MAR❌Mafia✔Day Kamikaze✔N/A❓❓Kamikaze✔❌INF & HIP✔❌
DUFThird Party❓Gambler / Bodyguard❓Chose Bet❓Bodyguard Bet❓❓N/ABodyguard Bet❓❓N/A
HKCTown❓❓One-Shot Doctor❓N/A❓❓N/A❓❓N/A
OKX❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
SKO❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

Fix'd

Boooo

Reaction score
It's true

So do you or do you not think I am a roleblocker?

It doesn't though? First of all I mentioned having something to do with penalties before Stranger ever did, right when Boo brought it up. Why would I, as scum, claim to be immune to penalties if I knew as scum that penalties were a town thing? Thats a trash idea and mind you this was before Stranger claimed they supposedly tried to penalize me. Also does my accusing Mars of things and then obviously being right not help me at all? Mr 'Inf is scum!!!'

Clearly from my perspective there has to be atleast one anti-town penalty that I'm useful for. Also Boooo did you actually get a town result or did you get a not-scum result? Just want to know incase theyre secretly still third party and are now getting away with it.

Can we have Hk and Okx claim before you do something stupid? Also who did Skele neighbour with tonight? Also Duffie should claim.
I got town

Speaking of which, Good Skele, Okx, HKCaper, Skoomaeater, Boooo... Need your thoughts on a Nottykitten lynch.

Also, Okx and Skoomaeater, we need a claim from you guys, or at least some evidence you can use.

I mean, I think you're Mafia/Third Party, but if you turned up Town... I would question Boo and Stranger, on top of Mooglie.
I would Lynch notty, but I sus moog more, just out of vibes
Hearts telling me it's moog
Doubt I'll be back before eod so y'all better tell we who to vote by tomorrow

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I got town

If Notty flips town, then im definitely willing to rethink my read on Moog, but I super doubt that'll Notty will flip town at this point. So, if you want to have an argument to get people to look deeper into Moog tomorrow, voting Notty might help with that. Besides, at this stage of the game, I'm not going to vote anyone solely based off of someone's vibes.

Regardless of whether you choose to vote Notty or not, what we need you to do tonight Boooo is to investigate either Skooma or Okx - your choice. There's a good chance at this point one of the AFKs is scum, and we need your help figuring out which.

Duffie

Reaction score
Boooo thoughts on these?

I will now claim, due to the increasingly low amount of unclaimed. I want your guys' trust, and I plan to earn it as well as I can. :D

My role is High-Rolling Gambler. I place a single bet on someone I think will reach the end of the game, but on top of that, I also Bodyguard that player for the rest of the game, killing myself and the attacker if one was to nightkill them.

Also, I'm Third Party, and my win condition is for my bet to survive to the end of the game.

I am extremely certain my bet is Town, so I'm here to help Town win. :3

I will gladly attempt to answer any and all questions you guys may have, but know that I am unwilling to relieve my bet, in chances Mafia targets them specifically.

My current reads list:
NAME
CLAIMED ALIGNMENT
CLAIMED ROLE
MY ALIGNMENT READS
MY REASONINGS
MOO
Town​
Roleblocker​
Likely Town, Maybe Mafia​
I still find it strange that they claimed to roleblock TIM Night One, but they can't really defend their claim when they got roleblocked Night Two... But, very suspicious of no evidence, could have decided not to Roleblock Night One, or is lying about their role, given the amount of Town Roleblockers.​
BOO
Town​
Alignment Cop​
Likely Town​
I can't believe they didn't investigate Night One, but claimed to Investigate Night Two. If their claims are true, STR should turn up as Town.​
STR
Town​
Innkeeper / Roleblocker / Voteblocker​
Thought Third Party, More Likely Town​
Their primary claim was Third Party, but admitted to Town and lying about win condition. Very suspicious, but BOO says they are Town, so suspicions may lower for now.​
ALI
❓
Broadcaster​
Third Party​
From what I have read, I don't think they ever came out on their alignment? Likely Third Party, with a role similar to HIP, but also likely no danger to anyone.​
GOO
Town​
Innkeeper​
Mafia / Third Party​
Most definitely an Innkeeper, but they fought STR on their supposed Town claim, but backed off a bit after their Third Party claim, I believe. Hasn't properly pushed another fight since STR reclaimed Town? Likely flying low based on Innkeepers being typically Town...​
NOT
Town​
One-Shot Roleblocker / Penalty Immunity​
Mafia / Third Party​
Definitely has an immunity, but another Roleblocker claim thrown into the Town box... Pushing for claims, but not too suspicious considering the amount of unclaimed players. Very suspicious of just being a One-Shot Roleblocker and not much else, though... Trust is low, still suspicious.​
DUF
❌
❌
❌
❌
HKC
❓
❓
Mafia / Third Party​
There are already too many Town roles and not enough Third Party, and I can't trust the other unclaimed players here, until they also claim. Also the other three players are more inactive, which could mean anything.​
SKO
❓
❓
Mafia / Third Party​
"​
OKX
❓
❓
Mafia / Third Party​
"​
I mean literally with Duffie bodyguarding Boo, the two of you roleblockers who can block two of the inactives we are better off no-lynching if you genuinly are so afraid of lynching an inactive
trying to get duffie to confirm whether or not theyre targeted on boo to possibly screw them over, nice!!!!!!!!
and why would we no lynch when we can just lynch you!
They literally claimed it was Boo
disagree they said they looked obviously town iirc!
that's interesting as Duffie never said this or implied it so why are you making this assumption when it only hurts town to do so
She did though
duffie did not say it was Boo
She did she is extremely certain their pick is town and then procees to list Boo as the only person she doesn't think could be scum
that's a dangerous assumption to make
+ this stuff shouldnt even be being talked about!
It really isn't, its the obvious choice. Allow me to elaborate:

Does that help
Why? Duffie literally chose our 'cop' meaning they can continue to do investigations forever without dying because no Mafia would try killing Boo if it meant one of them dying as well. We've essentially already won as town even if you fools do lynch me, unless Boo turns out to be scum.

Its in towns best interest to have Duffie claim they are bodyguarding the cop and they essentially did already.
I do its a fact, a fact that guarantees our cop survives during the night or else a Mafia dies so why are you trying to deny it? Duffie having chosen Boo was the best thing to happen to this misguided town
She literally has suspicion on every single person other than boo and then says that she is extremely certain her pick is town, this isn't rocket science.

Our cop is going to survive every night to get a report why are you so against this idea
but its best for mafia to not know this so they waste a kill on the cop and instead it kills duffie the 3p!
I had to choose on Day Zero... I didn't know who was who... xD
Ya but we now know Boo is the cop so you chose well
You know what... Nottykitten, I see what you're doing...

I cannot confirm or deny your claim on me, but I notice you trying to out my bet to save your Mafia buddies from an additional death, if you were to get lynched today...

Normally, I would feel bad with how you plead... But, I am now certain you're Mafia.

Why else would you throw me under the bus like that..? :c
My theory is, you're a One-Shot Roleblocker with penalty immunity, or you're simply lying about your One-Shot Roleblocker role and you're the Godfather and trying to get us to waste a lynch today, knowing you would be lynched the following day...

But it's okay, because we won't be falling for it. We are lynching you, and we will get your Mafia buddies tomorrow. If I die tonight, at least I can know that your Mafia Kill will either be wasted on me, or that I have protected my bet while ridding this world of yet another Mafia.

Good Skele

Reaction score
Speaking of which, @Good Skele, @Okx, @HKCaper, @Skoomaeater, @Boooo... Need your thoughts on a Nottykitten lynch.
Since it was said by a cop that this is town, lynching Notty would be risky right now, although not sure if there could be some kind of roles with investigation immunity.

Also if I remember correctly, Moog was more or less pushing Mars which doesn't exactly give me good vibes, though the same can be said about myself

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Since it was said by a cop that this is town, lynching Notty would be risky right now, although not sure if there could be some kind of roles with investigation immunity.

Also if I remember correctly, Moog was more or less pushing Mars which doesn't exactly give me good vibes, though the same can be said about myself
I personally think it is best if we lynch Skooma, they're afk and then we can have the cop investigate me if people distrust me. Two problems solved!

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Bussing probably, although doesn't sound well for the first days yeah I know
Yeah, I suppose that could happen. I just don't feel like it would be likely d1 though, especially since Mars was hardly the only good lynch target yesterday.
never mind I can't read, I'd be up for it
Up for lynching Notty you mean or something else?

Boooo

Reaction score
If Notty flips town, then im definitely willing to rethink my read on Moog, but I super doubt that'll Notty will flip town at this point. So, if you want to have an argument to get people to look deeper into Moog tomorrow, voting Notty might help with that. Besides, at this stage of the game, I'm not going to vote anyone solely based off of someone's vibes.

Regardless of whether you choose to vote Notty or not, what we need you to do tonight Boooo is to investigate either Skooma or Okx - your choice. There's a good chance at this point one of the AFKs is scum, and we need your help figuring out which.
Okay, well clear this up for me then, why do you think notty is so obviously scummy

Why them? I'm obviously going to investigate moog

Boooo thoughts on these?
I think notty makes a really good point lmao, you made it look blatantly obvious who you trusted with your reads, therefore its not completely ridiculous to assume you're body guarding me, even though you did pick d0 I could still see that as a huge possibility. Notty mentioned if because she thought it was obvious, not the smartest move as I probably wouldn't have noticed if she didn't, but I think her intentions were in the right place. As scum I don't get why someone would out who they thought was being 'bodygaurded' instead of just keeping quiet until night.

Furthermore, I highly doubt your role is real as it isn't even race car themed ?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
you literally said you townread me earlier so your reads are garbage and you can return to being inactive!!!!!!!!!!
que
i was not pushing mars at all and if i was that would probably be evidence for me being good
Furthermore, I highly doubt your role is real as it isn't even race car themed ?
its about betting on races i assume

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I think notty makes a really good point lmao, you made it look blatantly obvious who you trusted with your reads, therefore its not completely ridiculous to assume you're body guarding me, even though you did pick d0 I could still see that as a huge possibility. Notty mentioned if because she thought it was obvious, not the smartest move as I probably wouldn't have noticed if she didn't, but I think her intentions were in the right place. As scum I don't get why someone would out who they thought was being 'bodygaurded' instead of just keeping quiet until night.
and drawing attention to who duffie may have picked is bad and you should feel bad

(let’s cuddle after this)