Reaction score
hi its read list time

notty: god knows
inf: maybe mafia
alisha: no idea
oog: no idea
stranger: no idea
boo: maybe mafia
hk: something in my minds says theres something off about them but mostly no idea
tim: maybe town
mars: maybe town
good skele: no idea
everyone else i havent mentioned is also a no idea i suppose

remember guys no lynch is the way to go

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
why the change of opinion on notty and mars? and why are you open to lynching boo again?
Mars: I'm getting the sense he's legitimately scumhunting at this point rather than just trying to put in the appearance of meaningful participation.
Notty: The fact that she's still pushing to lynch Alisha even though Alisha isn't high on most people's suspect list anymore. Sticking her neck out like that diesnt seem like something she'd do as scum (as opposed to egging Booo and Mars to lynch Alisha yesterday, which made me sus her in the first place).
Boooo: Weird voting patters yesterday - specifically choosing to follow Mars votes and giving Alisha a weird "reaction test". Her failure to post any reads so far like I've asked hasnt helped (Boooo reminder to post a reads list if you see this).

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why not? Did you think their behaviour when they accused several multiples of people(according to my memories) earlier yesterday to be town-like?
No. Tbh Id be more scumreading Alisha if she wasn't accusing multiple people d0. I've seen her do that when ive played with her on LCN especially bc her dying n1 is a meme there.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i feel excited about lynching stranger tbh as well and thats always a good sign
like in the past when ive felt excited its been a maf lynch but when its a mislynch its not been excitement but moreso determination

so maybe excitement = my subconscious being more confident in the lynch being correct (assuming my subconscious is good at reading people i guess which i cant assume)

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Running order
_________GAP
| 1. ALI -
| 2. DUF 67
| 3. MOO 15
| 4. STR 1
| 5. NOT 5
| 6. INF 6
| 7. MAR 9
| 8. BOO 8
| 9. HIP 5
|10. HKC 9
|11. GOO 10
|12. TIM 5
|13. SKO 9
|14. OKX 2

Votecount
MAR - [1] - GOO
GOO - [1] - MAR
INF - [1] - MOO
MOO - [1] - ALI
ALI - [1] - NOT
STR - [1] - INF
NL - [3] - DUF, HIP, STR
With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.
The deadline is 23:59 GMT on November 6th.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
huh, I don't lean oog more, I'd rather lynch hip (im voting hip)
Okay I misread, looked like you were trending elsewhere. How do you feel re: Hip no-lynch push?

clearly no lynch is the way to go today if you ask me
Put some meat on these bones, why NL? This went from D0 to basically D1 in terms of discussion, imo it should be treated as D1.

then do it

even if its me any kind of a lynch is preferable for day 0
This is oddly defeatist. Also, if you can answer to #998, want some more explanations.