• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin thinks about it,
"Yes that might be a possibility but they didn't even know he existed.. I suppose the noises and lights and destruction of the tavern might have caused it, but we would have heard something."

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The Stranger begins to move closer towards the group of travelers, crawling underneath the bramble and rotting foliage. He now can begin to hear their conversation, but manages to stay undetected.

He removes a letter from his satchel and examines it, studying the picture on its weathered parchment.

((I still am unavailable for interaction, I will let you know when that time comes))

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Refresh raised his hand coinciding with Darth. He waited for Darth to finish speaking then explained his reason, "Yeah, and since all my stuff is back there, I'll go back with you guys and get it all." He then moved to the small group forming by Defiant to go back to the town.

Duffie

Reaction score
Duffie looked back toward Shizuka, considering the idea. She then looked toward Defiant, shaking her head. "I'll head over to Terrenus. I doubt I would do much good if I were in Shizuka, anyhow..."

She then turned toward balloon98, asking him, "Are you still going to go to Terrenus? I'm sure things will sound more reasonable with you along."

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
After gathering in a group after the bandit fiasco Duffie turned to me and said "Are you still going to Terrenus?" I thought about it since slitting up didn't seem very good a choice after what happened but I decided we should for preparation. "Yes I am still going me, Duffie and whoever else joins me will meet your group in Shizuka after getting some food armor and weapons and various other supplies."

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin looked at the groups,
"Looks like it's uneven. I'll head to Terrenus as well." Durwin walked over to Darth, Refresh, and Defiant, and handed them an item.
"If you do happen to need help, break this and it'll open a gateway into which I can port to you. It's single use and will leave me weaker but it's better than nothing I guess... It's the best I can do for your group anyhow."

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Darth stepped towards Durwin, and handed him a golden apple that shone.
"Take this, it may come in handy when the need arises." Darth said, frowning.
Starting with balloon, Darth said
"Balloon, you have shown great courage. Continue this way, and we might still have a chance."

Looking towards Durwin, he continued.
"Durwin, you have shown yourself to be more powerful than I could have ever imagined. I am sure it will take
you far."

Turning towards Duffie, he simply said:
"Duffie Shirayuki, you have shown yourself to be more than a match for the enemies so far."

Speaking to the entire group, he finished

"May your journey be swift and safe."
Darth bowed towards the group that was going onward to Terrenus, then turned back towards Blob and Refresh.
"So...you two know each other?"

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
As the group started walking down the path, Refresh was answering Defiant's question, "Well, I can tell ya why, but you're not gonna like it. It was them, the endermen, they started appearing outside of town again. I spotted a gang of them when I was out working in my tree farm, nearly caught one in the eye, but I was quick to turn away. Anyways, after I saw that, I started looking for a place to live and heard about this town, housing was cheap, and people were nice, or, so they advertised, but when I got there, there was no people!" he explained, flailing his arms around in exaggeration while talking.
"And by the way, I'm still hungry from trip, anyone got food?" he added clenching his stomach and looking between the two.