• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

S

StoryMaster

A scout finally discovered the location of the army. They were approaching from the south, with millions of foot soldiers climbing into the valley. They include the ranks of skeletons, zombies, ghouls, demons, dark elves, and many unimaginable dark creatures, and they all wish for the taste of human blood.
The skies of the valley are a dangerous sight as well, as the speeders are coming in hot, and killed the scout who reported the army's location. Ghasts are floating far behind, but their formidable size is menacing as they fly over the mountains.
If the sun was shining, the armies of Herobrine would fall, but now they are allowed to lay an everlasting seige upon the city, until the city falls into a pile of ashes. It is how hope should lay dying, crumbled beneath the feet of a bloodthirsty army.

S

StoryMaster

The shots of the timesweepers knocked 20-30 zombies to the ground. A few had not been shot in the head, and began getting back on their rotten feet. Now spotted, the timesweepers were sitting ducks as the speeders zoomed overheard, and after they had been given the orders, bullets began raining down on the timesweepers.

S

StoryMaster

The commotion of the skirmish was noticed by a scout, who alerted Commander Parsinius of the situation. He reported to the Captain that the airforce was needed to provide cover fire for the strange battlers, and send transports to allow for a tactical retreat so that they can fight with more force.

The Captain orders for everyone to take off, and do as the Commander tells them.

The Omikron of Darth receives a message from the aircraft controller.

" Hawk Delta-34 , are you ready for takeoff? "

S

StoryMaster

Crothar: The Commander of the Dark Legion
Crothar rides in on a large speeder, and awaits for his forces to gather inside the valley. He waits to send Sky Base tumbling down...

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
[Catching up now, Story Master has given me permission to accelerate my side to catch up with you guys.]

The president gave him permission to lead a small company of Texian soldiers. While he was there though, Don rode from town to town on horseback, seeking the help of others to join his cause. From Goliad to Gonzalez, on to San Antonio and San Marcus, Don rode with the wind at his back and the soul of Texas in his heart. After his short gathering of militia, he informed them to meet him at the Austin capital building where Don would then teleport them to Avalon.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
The commotion of the skirmish was noticed by a scout, who alerted Commander Parsinius of the situation. He reported to the Captain that the airforce was needed to provide cover fire for the strange battlers, and send transports to allow for a tactical retreat so that they can fight with more force.

The Captain orders for everyone to take off, and do as the Commander tells them.

The Omikron of Darth receives a message from the aircraft controller.

" Hawk Delta-34 , are you ready for takeoff? "
"Yes aircraft control, this is Hawk Delta-34, ready for takeoff.

"Ready when you are. Over"

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
The group returned to the throne room. Durwin walked over to Ed and Charles and smacked both of them upside the head.

"I could hear you from miles away. Control yourselves. You are an embarrassment." He addressed every wizard and Mickie.

"Come on, we need to move to the top of the palace." Durwin surreptitiously motioned for Duffie to follow as well. They all ascended the stairs to the highest tower. Once up there they had a clear view of the skies. The wizards gasped.

"So many..." One said.

"And that's just the air support." Came from another. Durwin hushed them,

"Calm down. Get those shields up and pay attention to any spells cast toward our army. If they can't do their jobs then it won't matter how many we kill, we still lose the Skybase. Let the air units move in a little closer before we attack, catch them off-guard"

Duffie

Reaction score
Duffie watched the wizards unfold their magical protections against the oncoming raids of soldiers as Durwin told them the consequences.

Feeling useless, she took off her backpack and peered inside once more, just to find that it's exactly as she had left it. She doesn't know what she was thinking, expecting something weird to happen from peering into her backpack again.

After grabbing her Rowan Staff and iron chain for protection, if anything were to get out of control, she flipped her backpack back onto her back, proceeding to sit on the floor as the wizards continued to concentrate.

S

StoryMaster

The first wave of about 100 speeders dart across the valley and shoot towards Sky Base with their engines howling as they fly recklessly.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Blob burst through the doors of the guild. "Want to see this universe still standing? Get all your able fighters and follow me. Actually, anyone that can help."
The receptionist, skeptical, replied, "And why is that? I can't just give out men on the word of some guy with red skin."
"Fine." Blob activated his omnitool and contacted the Commander, having him convince the receptionist of the situation.
"Bah, Herobrine? Is this another prank, Commander?"
Blob pulled out his gun and pointed it at the receptionist's head. "Do I look like I'm pulling a prank? Contact the guild master and get help, or I blow your brains out so you guys chase me to the fight."
"Okay, okay! I'll get a line now."
A hologram of the guild master appeared on the front desk. "What is it now?" he demanded.
Blob replied, "There's an army full of god-knows-what on the way and I need reinforcements."
"And I should believe you... Why?"
"You have people watching around places. Contact them and see if any of them see anything."
"Fair enough, hold on."
The hologram disappeared with a *bwoop*. A few seconds later, the guild master reappeared.
"It seems that many of my men have disappeared, and those near them that are alive can't be understood over their panic. Fair enough, I'll send men. If this is a joke, tell the commander he has lost any support from us. If this is real, then I wish you luck. We're going to need it."
"Great. I'll be headed off. Oh, by the way, would anyone by chance know how to identify the signature on seals?"
The receptionist was about to speak up when a girl, about fifteen, came running up. "I can do it! Please, Mr. Kohnen? It's so boring around here!"
"Of course not! This is a serious matter, and we can't afford to risk you being the reason millions die!"
"He's right. Now, who else can identify them?" Blob continued.
Kohnen replied, "Well... Actually, anyone else who can identify seals is actually on a trip elsewhere. It would take them days to get here. I can have them go to the palace upon arriving if you wish."
"I'm not sure if I have that much time."
"Oh, please, let me go! I need to practice outside of school anyways!" the girl, replied.
"No, Tari. It's too dangerous."
"You could send some men to guard her if needed," Blob proposed.
The receptionist thought, then accepted. "It is still your duty to protect her though. There will be Nether to pay if you let the guild master's daughter die!"
The guild master's daughter? Interesting.
"Fine. Tari, get your bodyguards so we can go. We don't have time to waste."
"Yes, sir!" Tari enthusiastically shouted.
"And cut the shouting crap. I don't need a head ache from you yelling in my ear."
"Yes, sir," Tari whispered, and ran off to get some help.
Well, this is just grand.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"Don't feel down Duffie. You and Mickie have the most important job. Just lie low when the enemy comes this way." Durwin looked over to where a howling sound was coming from. Speeders fly up and attack the surrounding area heading right for the palace.

"Here they come." Durwin stood up from his crouch. His robe bulged out around his back. Durwin roared in a vicious and brutal tone.

"NO QUARTER GIVEN!" And he unleashed molten fire upon the incoming speeders. The other wizards reacted in turn. Each releasing their own devastating spells.