• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
[I'm a bit confused... when did Duffie ever land on the warlord's ship, and being that her vessel is full of explosives why not just detonate on contact? And if Duffie and Durwin had to pass through a barrier, why didn't DK and how did he get on the ship? Maybe it's cause it's still too early for my brain but it's still confusing :S ]

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
[I'm a bit confused... when did Duffie ever land on the warlord's ship, and being that her vessel is full of explosives why not just detonate on contact? And if Duffie and Durwin had to pass through a barrier, why didn't DK and how did he get on the ship? Maybe it's cause it's still too early for my brain but it's still confusing :S ]
1.​
Duffie looked worriedly at the ship, then back at the Durwin. Seeing as he was distracting the enemy, she knew it was her responsibility to get onto the ship.
Standing up, she bolted for the bridge leading to the deck of the ship, attempting to process a plan that will aid them, as well as keep them alive.​
2. [It's a different ship that has the explosives on it. It's not even near the Officer's ships.]​
3. [I'm not on the ship now, Crothar jumped off it. It's just the size of a large room, not like a huge hulking behemoth.]​
4. [Well I derped on the barriers, but you've managed to do some other stuff I let you get by with :3]​
[Alright well here goes...I'm the StoryMaster. I'm trying to tie up some loose ends so that you guys can continue to progress while I'm in Europe. You guys just keep going on like you were before I ever got here, so Jolteon42 I can't do the part you want me to do. After you guys finish the battle, you're welcome to make a new season if you wish and continue on with the adventure. I'll be back again in July. Have fun guys!]

[Notes: Refresh100 's army and Sariel's Demon friends haven't arrived yet, so make sure to include them into the story if you wish.]

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The shimmer flows around the army, and is only perceivable to Don. Faces emerge from the whiteness, those of heroes past, of all races and origins. A voice is heard, sending one clear message.
You will be remembered.
The guns shot.
Don falls over dead, a bullet hole rests between his eyes. A tear falls from his face and onto the ground, but then it is replaced by a stream of warm blood.

S

StoryMaster

Crothar smiles, but then realizes that a stream of blood was pouring as well. It was not fatal, but it's going to hurt like hell.
He walks over to Don and looks down. He begins kicking the body, which smears the blood all over the ground.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The army stands immobilized after the death of the cowboy. For days and nights they stand still. Rains hit and bounce off the armor plates of those still left standing. They look at each other, realizing that they must finish what they started.

[JEEZUS!! GET A MOVE ON!

With Love from the Mediterranean Sea
~DKnucklehead]

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
A heavily armored man appears from nowhere, wielding an enormous gun. He shoots at Dartho, causing him to seem to be vaporized. He attempts to shoot at Sariel, but is cut off and killed.

Darth awakens on an island, no civilization in clear sight.
[Just popping by, I'm still alive here in real life. xP Just to keep up with the story a bit]

Spinning.

Burning. Searing pain. Then suddenly, nothing.

Blackness. Nothing but blackness.

A light! A light in the blackness. Hazy, yet a light!

Why am I lying down? Why can't I move?

What has happened...

I hear someone...

"wake up"

Someone wants me to wake up...

But I don't want to wake up...it is peaceful here.

"Wake up..."

With a horrible burning pain, Darth's eyes opened. He was lying on his back on a beach of an island. His right hand feebly opened and closed, grasping a handful of sand each time.

"Who...who...who called?" he faintly asked.

Forcing himself to turn his head, he noticed a cowboy standing there. Don.

"Sir, what happened? Where are we?"

Darth tried to sit up but could not. He slumped back to the ground in agonizing pain.